Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Explain breh, we here for you

:shaq:

:whoo:

Well, me and my boy had alot of chicks choosin up on us trying to be our "date" to the dance which means you get to dance, feel on em, kiss, ect...But we werent tryin to be locked in with one chick all night so we both agree to ride solo and fukk with multiple chicks :win: I was crushin on this one chick since i was in 6th grade and I use to lowkey simp heavy but she said I was too much of a player....I really wanted to go with her cuz she was one of the top chicks at our school...

Fast forward to the night of the dance I get fresh and my moms drops me off im feeling like :jawalrus: "me and my dawg about to eat good tonight" I get there first and Im posted feelin good I look to my right and DIS NICCA SHOWS UP WITH THE CHICK I BEEN CRUSHIN ON holding hands and all :upsetfavre: :facepalm:

I dap him up like :comeon: he was like im sorry man I didnt want to say nuttin because I didnt know how you would take it... Im like nah its cool breh.. But inside I was :dead: I try to play cool all night but the ether was burning my soul so much that I couldnt even vibe right...I ended up solo my the speakers lookin :to:

I would have left but my mom dropped me off brehs... :snoop: