Come In Here and Reflect on your Middle School Dances

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I would, but we didn't have any middle school dances. I remember we had those fundraisers and folks who sold the most got a chance to see a special concert........................the Back Street Boys was in the gym about 1 year before they became famous. I remember we were in the gym for another event and the song "OPP" came on and folks lost they mind in the stands. I remember being out on the track and the song "Whoomp There It Is" was hot, and people doing the butterfly dance. That's the closest I can remember in middle school.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember going to one in 6th grade and me and my friend were trying to get this guy to go out with me after he "dated" her... so i danced with him...then he ran off and was talking to another girl and i got mad and broke up with him the SAME night lol... he sent me notes in class and i wrote notes and gave them to another guy in the class, who was "dating" another girl. LOL....

another dance i went to in 7th grade... wackest dance ever... all i did was eat some snacks and drank a lot of juice and hung out with my girlfriends outside and when i was inside i sat ON the speakers.. the vibrations :drool: ... because i couldnt stand watching all these kids looking like retards literally just hopping up and down... nobody could dance.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My middle school prom was bangin'!

I had a date, my "girlfriend" at the time. My mom rented a car for us to ride in and she drove us :lolbron:. Got my dance on while there. Caught some twerk sessions, but not really. Went out to eat afterwards. No p*ssy that night though cause my mama was drivin' :noah:

I was livin' tho :gladbron:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Of was 7th grade mortal kombat was still mad popular. I had on a all white ensemble. I was dancing and decided to do scorpions GET OVER HERE to one of my friends. While he was coming towards me I started backing up. Didn't realize the snack tables were behind me. I fell right into and knocked over everything.the whole school looking at me with red punch all over my white suit. I started to cry and ran home

Tru story

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
We had live dances cause one of my homies uncle was a local radio dj so we our dances were always jumping.

Daps
We used to do this too but we got to the point where we ain't even run. Just walking up to all the slutty chicks, grabbing their booty and just chesse. :pachaha:

Fixed for what me and the homie did at the 8th grade dance. I didnt really dance with anybody because i was too scared to ask my middle school crush :to:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
*Hears* :gladbron:

or

or

:takedat: *classmate crush walks up on me*

*twerks it on him while he all up on it*

*teacher, volunteer parent or principle walks by tells us to seperate*

*monday morning on the school bus everybody talks about how poppin' last friday's dance was*

*starts relationship after school dance that ends weeks later puppy love*

Good f'n times :ahh: I miss middle school and high school sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I aint start going to school dances til either spring fling my 9th grade year or homecoming my 10th grade year...so no stories from me :to:

Unless y'all start a thread about high school dances....Now hem joints were :ahh: :lolbron:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Cant do it the ether still burns till this day :to:

what you know about getting rejected and having to take that long back to your friends just for them to clown you..........

I get bytches now doooeeeeeee :smugdraper: