Come In Here and Reflect on your Middle School Dances

Daps
Middle_School_dances_awkward_moments_04.jpg

i remember sitting against the wall, getting no play watching some cac jock dancing with my white washed black crush to "98 degrees" and "backstreet boys". Black bytches only liked white boys back in 97' cause of that boy band shyt
:sadcam:

but when this shyt came on, i ran out there and got it crunk by myself

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRzrnH6_HY"]Usher - You Make Me Wanna... - YouTube[/ame]

:mj::dj2:

private school swag!

The only black song of the night!

had old cac parents and chaperones lookin like :ld: :beli::skip:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:snoop: i danced with this one middle school pawg and it was one of the first times i got a remember getting a serious hard on :noah:

it was my first dance in like 7th grade and i had no idea how to grind :skip:

i was just humping and we were all outta sync :skip:

but after the dance we made out for like 30 mins :mjpls: :win:

i think shes a meth head now

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was wearing a dark purple silk shirt with accent designs, tucked into my blue jeans and my KJ Converse with React Juice topped off with Cool Water cologne.

Damn I was fly. :obama:

And didnt get to dance with no-damn-body far as I can remember. :to::sad:
All the girls there were there with dudes and i just walked around and hung around with the other dudes who were dancing in a circle.

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
expectin twerk wasn't as popular as it is now, we had a few fast lil girls out there but chaperones were gettin their superman on so we was basically dancing like this

found out i had 2 crushes that night and they were best friends

Last edited by a moderator:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I went to an all white middle school so I would literally be the only black girl there and whenever I started dancing people used to hype me up so much and make circles around me. To be honest I really can't dance at all but white people used to make it seem like I was hitting MJ moves. My first boyfriend asked me out at a dance

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:ahh: when i was first learning how to twerk. I used to get real nasty when they played hot in here by nelly.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I still remember asking out my crush during a 7th grade dance. half fillipino half white. I could still smell her perfume on my sweater until the 10th grade :to:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Lol my first middle school dance I was just one of those niccas lurking. Everytime a circle formed with females dancing guess who was first :takedat: In my head I was like yea, I'm jacking off to this big booty 8th grader later.

Didn't really start participating until my 8th grade year. Got on hard and thought she would get mad. Nope she pulled a young brotha closer:win: