At the beginning of mean streets
These mind games @concise :mindblown:

926.gif

He's the cotdamn devil :banderas:

I told y'all. :skip:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: @concise is from Dominica? And @SiickCurllyGurl too? Both my parents from DA, it amazes me how people still don't know about us though, anyone going to Carnival in February? Or reunion in August?

Nah, fam is Haitian. I've got some neighbors from there and the mutual intelligibility always floored me when they got into convos with visiting relatives of mine who spoke only Haitian Creole. :laugh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Last time I went I was 5, I'm going next year for reunion for a week, maybe a week and a half, @diggy you from DA too? You stay down in South Florida too right? You might be my cousin breh

My moms from there

Nah, fam is Haitian. I've got some neighbors from there and the mutual intelligibility always floored me when they got into convos with visiting relatives of mine who spoke only Haitian Creole. :laugh:

My moms neighbors are haitian and the men were talking about her in creole, but they had no idea my mom can speak it pretty well and understand most of it

hit them with a reply, then swagged surfed back into the crib

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any of yall ever listen to the Dominica channels on tune in radio?

Curly Girl need to experience them hot water springs
My dad always plays some DA radio station on the internet
I've been dreaming of those hot springs since i was little
Any WCK fans in here? :blessed: @SiickCurllyGurl you coming down next year in August to feast :shaq:
:ohhh:...:lupe: