2ajw0gg.jpg

..........lol? kissing cousins?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@concise
Congrats on the lady winning gold. Mistakenly assumed you were Ayisyen all these years because of the Gaetjens avatar.

Also used to confuse NYC anchorman, Maurice Dubois, but his family is from Dominica.

Because of the West Indian Day parade, we find out quick which area celebs have Islander heritage, and from where.
============
You put the FLAG of the country in the first post and explained the confusion, and dudes were still in here going the wrong way. I joined 7 years ago, and that the circus clown shyt here was a recent development, but I see dudes have been on that time for a while.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@concise
Congrats on the lady winning gold. Mistakenly assumed you were Ayisyen all these years because of the Gaetjens avatar.

Also used to confuse NYC anchorman, Maurice Dubois, but his family is from Dominica.

Because of the West Indian Day parade, we find out quick which area celebs have Islander heritage, and from where.
============
You put the FLAG of the country in the first post and explained the confusion, and dudes were still in here going the wrong way. I joined 7 years ago, and that the circus clown shyt here was a recent development, but I see dudes have been on that time for a while.

:pachaha:

Nah, fam is Haitian. I've got some neighbors from there and the mutual intelligibility always floored me when they got into convos with visiting relatives of mine who spoke only Haitian Creole. :laugh: