Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They need to just let Haskins eat....:wow:

We gone need him when the comp get tougher:mjcry:
That last pass is probably why it makes sense to have JT as the starter for the season until Haskins is ready to take over next year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from the game. Takeaways from seeing them in person is 1st Kendall Shefield had a rough game at corner, needs to get his head around and find the ball. This is the 1st game I've seen Damon Webb play a complete good game. Hopefully he builds off of this game. Nick Bosa is a monster, it's scary how much he resembles Joey. Offensive side of the ball JT played well. He missed a couple throws but overall he was ok. Seeing him in person you can really see though he doesn't anticipates his throws. Paris Campbell is explosive, needs to hold onto the ball though. JK is a very patient runner. Love his game. Haskins looked great beside the pick 6. I actually left after that. He is super accurate and had a lot of zip on his passes. Had a good time, and a picture perfect day at the Shoe.

mS5xzID.jpg

I70yYAQ.jpg

5826zJD.jpg

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So far this year we're averaging 549 ypg, last year it was 459.2. I know we haven't played all the best teams yet, but last year includes games against Bowling Green and Maryland and Rutgers too, and we have already played Oklahoma. I think we are improved from last year's offense, it just remains to be seen whether we will have improved enough by the time we play Pedo.

Defense will continue to improve and the numbers will even out some more. Still not a top 5 defense like last year, but with games coming up against Rutgers, Maryland, and Nebraska, I bet we'll see them steadily improve. I was pissed about the pass defense Saturday with those PI calls, but then looked up and we gave up only 88 yards to a team that threw it a decent amount.

Just gotta keep improving. We beat Pedo, scUM, and Wisky (Big Ten title game), that's three top ten wins and plenty enough to make the playoffs (unless Bama, USC, Oklahoma, and Clemson all go undefeated which never happens). Just have to improve enough to be able to win those games.