Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
JK is something special y'all. Them cuts he makes can't be taught, and he's only 3 games into his college career. :brutuswow:

Didn't get any answers from this game, and didn't expect to get any. Just keep working on our main issues and improve enough up until we play Pedo. Pass defense is not nearly as bad as the first two games, but won't be as great as last year. I'm not a big believer in Arnette, maybe he can change my mind. Would really like to see Okudah get some reps.

And yeah, Haskins was zipping that damn rock. Throwing to Austin/Grimes/Victor next year will be a site to behold. :buckeyebanderas:

MustafaSTL

Daps
JK with 425 yards through 3 games, and thats with only getting 13 carries during the OU game :DemBuckeyes:
G1zllp1.gif

uR8SKcl.gif

HRxgIqf.gif

:brutuswow:
full

MustafaSTL

Daps
6iQArEg.jpg

Out at this Isaac Bruce Gala for his foundation and the OSU great Orlando Pace was here. Rapped with him for a minute about Buckeye football. If you know some of the others in the pic, that’s Aeneas Williams, Mike Jones, Roland Williams, and Ike.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
All bias aside i knew he was a problem after his second carry ever.

My only hope is the inevitable scandal happens before his sophmore year, or he wakes up and transfers to a real program.
They was raving about him all fall camp. Whats crazy is he broke his foot his 1st carry of his senior year and was out the whole year. About to head down there now and go see him live for the 1st time.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They was raving about him all fall camp. Whats crazy is he broke his foot his 1st carry of his senior year and was out the whole year. About to head down there now and go see him live for the 1st time.
You definitely called it.

Enjoy the game. Bring bail money and brass knuckles...you know how your fellow buckeyes do.