Comcast may roll out data caps for all customers within 5 yrs, thinks cord-cutters should pay more

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Word because google is all asiatic brothers :beli:
2457812-6368150677-133111.jpeg

Who am i kidding, your right.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

Google is no saint....but they want this.

More people using internet =more people using google = more money for google

Google wants people using the internet....AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Google will force Comcast / TW to change their mind, or end up like Microsoft and the Xbox One.

Become the two biggest console companies in the world?:dahell:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
im already dealing with a cap. fukking isp got me by the ballz cuz my other option is clearwire and a slow ass local dsl.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's amazing how much these companies just insist on fukking people over for that extra 1% bump in their stock.

These pieces of shyt are making money like it's going out of style, yet that isn't good enough, they gotta go further and fukk people over in the process.

Exactly. These muthafukkas gotta explore ways to exploit people at every turn.

What's scary is that they aren't even selling it like it's necessary evil. You think at the very least they would try to feed us some bullshyt about how they "need" to put caps on data plans because they don't have the "costs" to maintain all this data or some nonsense like that. But nah this is just on some straight :ufdup:"fukk you pay me" type shyt and all of us are just gonna have to take it in the ass.

These muthafukkas would sell you a refrigerator with the door handle sold separately if they could.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

What's scary is that they aren't even selling it like it's necessary evil. You think at the very least they would try to feed us some bullshyt about how they "need" to put caps on data plans because they don't have the "costs" to maintain all this data or some nonsense like that. But nah this is just on some straight :ufdup:"fukk you pay me" type shyt and all of us are just gonna have to take it in the ass.

These muthafukkas would sell you a refrigerator with the door handle sold separately if they could.

It's disgusting and there's no alternative to these fukking leeches and they know it.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I knew this would happen. Where I currently live it's either Cumcast or sh1tty Verizon Dsl. I was on Cumcast for a few years and the price just kept on rising for no reason every 6 months :stopitslime:. So I switched to Verizon Dsl and my internet be on that struggle since they don't offer Fios in my area :sadcam:. I just signed up with one of those VPN as an alternative it's actually better then I thought and my internet is way better as well. So far an investment well spent, once I get a VPN router I can link it to increase the speeds on my other devices. :blessed:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Normally this is where the government is supposed to step in, but those pathetic dems and repubs are all bought and paid for by the scumbags cosigning this mess. All so that they can get cushy million dollar jobs working for these devils once they leave government.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

35i6lie.jpg

This is no bueno friends

If I have to deal with a cap, ain't no way I can continue this cutting the cord life

:snoop:

These fukkers trying to force me to get cable and shyt
EDIT: I did 579GBs last month, I just checked. Already at 173 for this month

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I figured they would eventually, they ain't running those data cap trials in select areas for nothing

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol: you ain't never lied. You damn near have to take off work if you have to call in customer service. The service is cool though, but they don't have the clout to start imposing data caps. Can you imagine a crappy company like Sprint pulling a stunt like that? This is a bad move....

:usure: Don't have the clout? You might want to check their G card again. They damn near own NBC and will own most of TWC, and take some territories from Charter while they are at it.

Also most people won't be affected by the imposed data caps, only 1% of their customer had issues when they were enforcing the 300gb cap and I'm sure the cap will be bigger this time 500+

@GoldenGlove on the other hand :russ: but he is that 1% anomaly.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it's different around the nation, but I had to deal with a data cap of 250-300gb per month ever since I had Comcast. It's actually a pretty generous cap because it's hard for me to go over unless I go on a downloading spree. I normally end up with 150-60gb at the end of every month.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

35i6lie.jpg

This is no bueno friends

If I have to deal with a cap, ain't no way I can continue this cutting the cord life

:snoop:

These fukkers trying to force me to get cable and shyt
EDIT: I did 579GBs last month, I just checked. Already at 173 for this month
:wtf:

What are you doing? Running a torrent server?

If so post the link....:shaq:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

What are you doing? Running a torrent server?

If so post the link....:shaq:
Nah, the crazy thing is I haven't even been downloading that much since the playoffs started for the NBA. I stream all my NBA games in HD on my Roku, so basically, if there's a game on every night, it's streaming.

I haven't even downloaded a BRRip in months either because there haven't been any movies I even feel like downloading. My shyt could be even higher if I felt like hording BRRips for later. :guilty:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:usure: Don't have the clout? You might want to check their G card again. They damn near own NBC and will own most of TWC, and take some territories from Charter while they are at it.

Also most people won't be affected by the imposed data caps, only 1% of their customer had issues when they were enforcing the 300gb cap and I'm sure the cap will be bigger this time 500+

@GoldenGlove on the other hand :russ: but he is that 1% anomaly.

I guess I should say the "customer satisfaction" or instead of clout. I see what you saying though. They are a much larger company than I thought. I start working for Verizon next week so I will probably be switching to fios anyway.

Edit: If setting a data cap doesn't affect anyone then why set one? Why risk the backlash?