Columbo is a great great show.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I just started watching this. One of those shows that was already in reruns when I was a kid and never even thought about watching until now.

Its very good. You can be half watching it and it forces you to pay attention, even though its the same formula every time. You just wait to see how the slimy LA douchebag that thinks they're too smart is going to fukk their cover up for Columbo.

Already some legends in the first few episodes, Spielberg directs one, Ray Milland in another.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
In The Heat of the Night was good. I remember a couple eps had me :ohhh: when I was a kid due to them putting you know characters and dialogue to situations you hear about as a kid but don't really understand.
One in particular was about an older guy who gets murdered. He has a wife and an adult daughter who is a major Fukk up. She's just a ho who lived to drink and drug. When her Dad get murdered she is the main suspect. She however has a daughter who lives with her parents and it turns out the Dad was just a pedo molester but the Moms knew and they just make her look like the worst person by the end of the ep.
when the beat dropped

IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I've got troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nothing but facts my guyz :whew: :banderas: shyt was deep lil me analyzing shyt like i wanted to be a detec when i grow up.

Solving murders and shyt was always fascinating to me.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I’ve always liked those old shows like Colombo, McCourt, Macmillan and wife , Rockford files
Rockford Files used air on Saturdays and Sundays. When that theme song dropped you knew Saturday morning cartoons were a wrap for the day. On Sundays right when my family was leaving for church the Theme song was coming on. My Jr High band used to play that theme song at our football games and pep rallies. Oddly enough I can't say I ever watched an episode of it. I'm gonna check out soon.