Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
HA! Eye see what you did there

- he literally had a glass eye :deadrose:

from wikipedia
Falk grew up in Ossining, New York. Falk's right eye was surgically removed when he was three because of a retinoblastoma; he wore an artificial eye for most of his life. The artificial eye was the cause of his trademark squint.

But its till a great show.
Sing sing stand up :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This, Murder she wrote and in the heat of the night were my go to's when i skipped school. None of that trashy talk show jerry springer ish..
In The Heat of the Night was good. I remember a couple eps had me :ohhh: when I was a kid due to them putting you know characters and dialogue to situations you hear about as a kid but don't really understand.
One in particular was about an older guy who gets murdered. He has a wife and an adult daughter who is a major Fukk up. She's just a ho who lived to drink and drug. When her Dad get murdered she is the main suspect. She however has a daughter who lives with her parents and it turns out the Dad was just a pedo molester but the Moms knew and they just make her look like the worst person by the end of the ep.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Columbo was my ish. I still watch it from time to time, but I'm currently enjoy my once favorite Hart to Hart.

I gotta buy a few of the Columbo Movies sets

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:ahh:

Classic

Can watch and rewatch this all the time.

Pretending to believe the suspect while interrogating them with the "just one more thing"...constant interruptions...is such a great psychological trick. Keeps the suspect constantly off balance

You see suspects closing the door and relaxing only for Columbo to push his way back and "one more thing". That wears them down and as the episode goes on they drop any pretense of civility and become openly hostile