Columbo is a great great show.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve heard a lot about how great this series was, but I never got the chance to watch it till now and it’s such a brilliant brilliant show.

The way the criminals initially underestimate him, thinking they’ve got away with it, and when he does that “just one more thing” question, their faces afterwards:patrice:

The way he keeps annoying and chasing them all over town pestering them, how they think they can lead him to another suspect but he never falls for it; that glassy eyed stare he gives them when they’re telling their :duck: tales and finally the tricks he uses to catch them :banderas:

I also love the 70s look. This shyt is a throwback in every sense of the word.

My favourite one so far is actually the pilot show called “Prescription for Murder” followed closely by the art critic who murdered his uncle. That final reveal was :ohlawd:

If you haven’t seen it, please go watch it. It’s a great detective series.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ve heard a lot about how great this series was, but I never got the chance to watch it till now and it’s such a brilliant brilliant show.

The way the criminals initially underestimate him, thinking they’ve got away with it, and when he does that “just one more thing” question, their faces afterwards:patrice:

The way he keeps annoying and chasing them all over town pestering them, how they think they can lead him to another suspect but he never falls for it; that glassy eyed stare he gives them when they’re telling their :duck: tales and finally the tricks he uses to catch them :banderas:

I also love the 70s look. This shyt is a throwback in every sense of the word.

My favourite one so far is actually the pilot show called “Prescription for Murder” followed closely by the art critic who murdered his uncle. That final reveal was :ohlawd:

If you haven’t seen it, please go watch it. It’s a great detective series.

I’ve always liked those old shows like Colombo, McCourt, Macmillan and wife , Rockford files

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, Columbo is classic. It's just incredibly satisfying to see the smug killer slowly being snared into Columbo's trap. It's never about finding out whether Columbo will catch the guy, it's about seeing the killer's confidence being torn away bit by bit by this detective they thought would be easily to outsmart.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
that glassy eyed stare he gives them when they’re telling their :duck: tales and finally the tricks he uses to catch them :banderas:

HA! Eye see what you did there

- he literally had a glass eye :deadrose:

from wikipedia
Falk grew up in Ossining, New York. Falk's right eye was surgically removed when he was three because of a retinoblastoma; he wore an artificial eye for most of his life. The artificial eye was the cause of his trademark squint.

But its till a great show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He always referred to his wife, did they ever show her?

tvgc79.jpg

show was wack though

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to watch this with my Grandma. It was. Dude had that classic grimy detective swag and I used to love how he'd troll & play dumb till he reveals his hand at the end of the episode.

I remember an episode where the murder got away with it and sonned Columbo on some:youngsabo: