College Students vs the U.S. Government and Israel Megathread

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sure the students will be alright not working for these two. It would have been a bad match anyway
It's not just those two. They have an entire network building a blacklist that's being used across every industry. It's all being spearheaded by the ceo/donor class too, and they have immense power over every institution in this country. You don't find that weird?

Every ten years they protest this stupid war 3000 miles away in a country that has nothing to do with it lol. They ain’t gonna get nothing done as always.
We're arming them with the weapons they're using to carry out this genocide.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Honestly this feels like some PsyOps shyt to get Trump reelected.

Orange is facing 91 felony counts, already proved he's a shyt show president, claims to be a businessman but damn near everything he's ever touched has failed unless he only had to lend his name to some product or cause etc.

Not saying the Dems don't deserve heat but the GOP is even MORE pro-Israel.

Nobody gives a flying fukk about a dude that legit wants to be a dictator and throw everyone in jail except rich white men who support him and Russian broads with big titties....media, Big Corp, Big Pharma and whoever else is working overtime for Orange.

Gaza is like those damn emails Hillary had. Democrats fukk up one thing and that's all anyone talks about for 8 months. Trump could shyt on the American flag and smear it in the face of 20 cops and 20 soldiers and this race would still be 50/50 in November.
The timing of it is interesting

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
It's not just those two. They have an entire network building a blacklist that's being used across every industry. It's all being spearheaded by the ceo/donor class too, and they have immense power over every institution in this country. You don't find that weird?

We're arming them with the weapons they're using to carry out this genocide.

Oh it's def weird and obsessive. But there's a lot of people just as weird and obsessive about politics and I've unfortunately tuned a lot of them out. If you let certain people control free rights, we'd be in even more of a dystopian environment than we already are in.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
ANTISEMITISM AWARENESS ACT

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMh46pOWoAAbXWS.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Damn american govt stay getting fukked in the ass by AIPAC money look how easy they sell us out...:hhh: if that was china that would be a problem I guess :stopitslime:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
did you determine they weren't students at all? are all student restricted to protesting at the schools they currently attend?
LMK what you think the pictured arrestees are majoring in when you get a chance

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Absolut - Don't tag me in your posts you animal, especially when you're quoting Lee Kern's racist ass.

It is crazy to me how animals like you express such venom at people protesting for Universities to divest from their investments in Israeli interests. And against a genocide. You people have more hate for them than our own governments enabling of Israel to carry this out. Their gross influence over our own country and its laws don't seem to move you people, either. I don't get it.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
@Absolut - Don't tag me in your posts you animal, especially when you're quoting Lee Kern's racist ass.

It is crazy to me how animals like you express such venom at people protesting for Universities to divest from their investments in Israeli interests. And against a genocide. You people have more hate for them than our own governments enabling of Israel to carry this out. Their gross influence over our own country and its laws don't seem to move you people, either. I don't get it.

It’s gone from “students” protesting to “people” protesting. The students don’t know what they are protesting. The agitators are there to agitate. “Abolish the police” and also mad the police didn’t step in last night at UCLA. Wanting the school meal plan to bring food in to the bozos that occupied a building at Columbia. Don’t bring any bananas though. Or bagels. They don’t know what they want, or what they are mad at