College Students vs the U.S. Government and Israel Megathread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
They kettled… the police? University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne, I owe you an apology. I wasn’t familiar with your game.

2/7
Please don’t try this at home - normally it’s a sure fire way to someone being arrested at best or seriously injured.

3/7
I’ve been informed it’s the University of Illinois, Ubrbana-Champaign! Not champagne. I’m so sorry for the disrespect.

4/7
Ubrbana

5/7
This place.

6/7
A tactic normally used on protestors but they managed to pull an uno reverse

7/7
I want to see them arresting and detaining cops next

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMQvyqvXIAA80BH.jpg

GMRK7DRWcAEATup.jpg

GMRLOJ1WgAAN8iV.jpg

1/1
University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne protesters have encircled police using reinforced banners & signs

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boomers had Vietnam
Gen X had The Million Man March and the Iraq War protests
Millennials had BLM and George Floyd.

Gaza is Gen Z's line in the sand it seems. More power to these kids.

I read an article today on how persecuted Jews are feeling in New York since the protests took off.

I read it to the end but, I played the world's smallest violin. I have yet to see the WSJ or the Washington Post have an article interviewing Palestinians who haven't eaten a full meal since last Wednesday :camby: where's that article at :camby:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maga cacs that normally hate jews are shockingly demanding the national guard be sent in to silence anti Israel ferver. How does that one work :mjtf:

MAGAs hate blacks at a ritcher scale of 9.0 then hate Middle Easterners at a 6.0 and Jews at a 5.0. and then Hispanics/Asians/Indians after that.

While they would usually oppose Jews, since it involves "dirty arabs" and because blacks and progressives feel sympathetic for them, the choice is easy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Of all the shyt you can protest about in America, people out here choosing to protest about some sand cacs..America is cooked.

It’s a reason why Russia and China control their press nowadays. Misinformation and disinformation is at an all time high. Atleast the right wing crazies are atleast focused on shyt that got something to do with America.

The Information Age has turned into the misinformation age.

Nah folks everywhere are protesting, I been to sporting events and other stuff in multiple countries this year and folks had Palestine flags at games or propaganda in their establishments

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 @TripleAgent

I need the Both Sides Generals' take on this situation :jbhmm:

I honestly dont know what to say... israel and the american govt in bed with each other both corrupt and now they getting called out on it. they flexing muscles against american students... this is shades of vietnam all over again...:francis: