College Football Top 25

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You went from 47 to 48. That's what. I would agree that you're national champs and I recognized OSU as Big 10 champs the year it was taken away because of the rings. Do you even know how the UPI was decided? About 35 biased ass coaches just ran who they feel are the 10 best teams.

I could never and have never gotten behind that shyt. I mean in 73 these dudes have Alabama as champs over Notre Dame in a year in which Notre dame's bowl game win was over Alabama :snoop:

Come on breh. You're better than that.

I didn't move the goal post, I said "ok I was off by one season, but the point still remains about the futility."

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
whats with the GA disrespect?? they had a good year last year didnt they only lose like 3 games? and they have a top 5 qb in the nation coming back

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I didn't move the goal post, I said "ok I was off by one season, but the point still remains about the futility."

Aight, breh. Michigan was really futile. You can talk all that title talk all you want, you have a couple of isolated good years of winning titles, but for the majority of the lifetime of my older cousins lifetimes (70s and 80s) and my childhood (90s), Michigan was consistently ranked higher than Ohio State at the end of every year. It switched off, but for the most Michigan was the better program at the end of every year and has been one of the winningest programs throughout every decade of its existence.

These BCS Bowl Championship losses have gassed you guys up. It wasn't until 2005 where things became lop-sided and you started winning these things consecutively over us and being ranked higher. But go ahead and feast on that span. You won't have another like it any time soon. :jawalrus:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
whats with the GA disrespect?? they had a good year last year didnt they only lose like 3 games? and they have a top 5 qb in the nation coming back

I thought I read they have a bunch of guys suspended for the first four weeks or five weeks.

Piccalo

Rookie
Daps
Sat, Sep 1 Bowling Green
Sat, Sep 8 @ Texas A&M
Sat, Sep 15 @ Tennessee
Sat, Sep 22 Kentucky
Sat, Oct 6 LSU
Sat, Oct 13 @ Vanderbilt
Sat, Oct 20 South Carolina
Sat, Oct 27 Georgia (In Jacksonville)
Sat, Nov 3 Missouri
Sat, Nov 10 UL-Lafayette
Sat, Nov 17 Jacksonville State
Sat, Nov 24 @ Florida State

The bolded are the ones if you told me to pick definite losses and not possible losses, i'd pick those.

Fixed :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
If the Noles can stay healthy, they can make a run at the title. Should have a top 3 defense in the nation and the offense should be improved as well. They gotta be the overwhelming favorites to win the ACC, and they don't really have any super tough OOC games with UF likely to have a down year

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No they can't. Seminolefan has been saying that for like 5 years. shyt ain't happening. Because you're not good. You'll lose 2 games in the acc and that gets you AT VERY BEST the chance to lose the sugar bowl.