College Football Top 25

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Y'all pop shyt and fail every season. scUM is the most overrated program in college football. One split championship since 1947, there's nothing superior about that.

How many championships did OSU win in that time frame?

No program that lost back to back Outback bowls to South Carolina can speak to me. We weren't popping shyt during Rich Rod because the administration failed us on that hire.

But now we're back where we're supposed to be and you HATE IT.

GOOD. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

No program that lost back to back Outback bowls to South Carolina can speak to me. We weren't popping shyt during Rich Rod because the administration failed us on that hire.

Denard's stats- 14 of 17(82.4%) for 167 yards & 3 TD, QB Rating of 223.1. 26 rushes for 170 yards(6.5 yds per) & 2 TD.

Last edited by a moderator:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

If you're going to use that not outright shyt on us then I don't want to hear this. You got won suspect title against Miami and that's it.

You're looking me in my face and counting a year in which they lost the Rose Bowl to the end the season and the FWW or whatever that garbage is awarded them a title? :sitdown:

MustafaSTL

Daps
If you're going to use that not outright shyt on us then I don't want to hear this. You got won suspect title against Miami and that's it.

You're looking me in my face and counting a year in which they lost the Rose Bowl to the end the season and the FWW or whatever that garbage is awarded them a title? :sitdown:

:what: I said one split championship for scUM since '47. I didn't say it doesn't count. Also, in '54, '57, '68, and '02 OSU won all of those bowl games. :wtf: are you talking about?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:what: I said one split championship for scUM since '47. I didn't say it doesn't count. Also, in '54, '57, '68, and '02 OSU won all of those bowl games. :wtf: are you talking about?

0d16bx0de

First off Michigan was also recognized as the champion in 48 so I don't know what the fukk you're talking about. So known your history. So that's two titles if we're being realistic.

Second, that championship was recognized by the AP amongst others.

Your '54 title and 68 titles were the only ones recognized by the AP. All your other titles were awarded by a bunch of organizations that sound like WWF developmental leagues of WCW knock-offs. I didn't think you had the audacity to count that shyt.

So if we're going by a nationally respected metric you have titles in 54 and 68 with an asterisk next to the 02 game against Miami.

One more title than us :skip:

But who is still the winningest program in history? Okay, goodbye.

MustafaSTL

Daps
0d16bx0de

First off Michigan was also recognized as the champion in 48 so I don't know what the fukk you're talking about. So known your history. So that's two titles if we're being realistic.

Second, that championship was recognized by the AP amongst others.

Your '54 title and 68 titles were the only ones recognized by the AP. All your other titles were awarded by a bunch of organizations that sound like WWF developmental leagues of WCW knock-offs. I didn't think you had the audacity to count that shyt.

So if we're going by a nationally respected metric you have titles in 54 and 68 with an asterisk next to the 02 game against Miami.

One more title than us :skip:

But who is still the winningest program in history? Okay, goodbye.

:what: Is this what it has come down to? You create an asterisk for a championship and say for yourself that championship doesn't count so that it helps your argument? This is sad. The '57 championship is official because Auburn was on probation that year. They didn't even play in a bowl game. On any list on any site you go to, OSU is recognized as the champion that year.

So I was off by one year in scUM's stretch of futility. The point still remains that since 1948 (happy now), there is one championship for scUM and 4 for OSU.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:what: Is this what it has come down to? You create an asterisk for a championship and say for yourself that championship doesn't count so that it helps your argument? This is sad. The '57 championship is official because Auburn was on probation that year. They didn't even play in a bowl game. On any list on any site you go to, OSU is recognized as the champion that year.

So I was off by one year in scUM's stretch of futility. The point still remains that since 1948 (happy now), there is one championship for scUM and 4 for OSU.

How do you keep moving the goal posts? Get out.

I don't give a fukk about a championship awarded by: Boand, DeVold, FW, INS, Litkenhous.

Please sit down. Anything post '47 not awarded by the AP is debatable.

Furthermore, learn how to count. I still counted the title from 02. I said you have one more than us. It was '57 I was not recognizing. Even though I know the UPI had respect then too...

MustafaSTL

Daps
How do you keep moving the goal posts? Get out.

I don't give a fukk about a championship awarded by: Boand, DeVold, FW, INS, Litkenhous, UPI.

Please sit down. Anything post '47 not awarded by the AP is debatable.

Furthermore, learn how to count. I still counted the title from 02. I said you have one more than us. It was '57 I was not recognizing.

Really? I'm moving the goal post? What stance did I change for you to stake this claim? I said that any website you go to when googling national champions recognizes OSU as the champions that year because of Auburn's ineligibility. But oh no, not Bar None, because he basis his national championships off of his own beliefs. His national championship recognition is more important than any publication. If this is the stance you believe in, I want you to agree that OSU is the national champions in 2012 if we go undefeated and don't play in a bowl game.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Really? I'm moving the goal post? What stance did I change for you to stake this claim? I said that any website you go to when googling national champions recognizes OSU as the champions that year because of Auburn's ineligibility. But oh no, not Bar None, because he basis his national championships off of his own beliefs. His national championship recognition is more important than any publication. If this is the stance you believe in, I want you to agree that OSU is the national champions in 2012 if we go undefeated and don't play in a bowl game.

You went from 47 to 48. That's what. I would agree that you're national champs and I recognized OSU as Big 10 champs the year it was taken away because of the rings. Do you even know how the UPI was decided? About 35 biased ass coaches just ran who they feel are the 10 best teams.

I could never and have never gotten behind that shyt. I mean in 73 these dudes have Alabama as champs over Notre Dame in a year in which Notre dame's bowl game win was over Alabama :snoop:

Come on breh. You're better than that.