College Football Top 25

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I REALLY hate scUM and their fans. They have one decent season for the first time in half a decade, and all of a sudden they act like their God's gift to football. Gotdamn!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I REALLY hate scUM and their fans. They have one decent season for the first time in half a decade, and all of a sudden they act like their God's gift to football. Gotdamn!

Number 1, you're a fan of OSU, take Kobe out of your avatar. Don't affiliate Bean with that garbage. Number 2, fans are excited and smiling and you're over here whining because no one gives a fukk about OSU. No one is running around saying that we're worldbeaters yet. Stop crying. OSU wins one suspect championship against Miami and then chokes in big games for a decade while Michigan and Penn St. had deplorable decades and you guys have been feeling brolic for a minute.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Number 1, you're a fan of OSU, take Kobe out of your avatar. Don't affiliate Bean with that garbage. Number 2, fans are excited and smiling and you're over here whining because no one gives a fukk about OSU. No one is running around saying that we're worldbeaters yet. Stop crying. OSU wins one suspect championship against Miami and then chokes in big games for a decade while Michigan and Penn St. had deplorable decades and you guys have been feeling brolic for a minute.

You seem quite upset.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
props...I'll post my vid up once I get off work of this...i've been to a LOT of CFB games and the Boomer Sooner chant my be one of the greatest site/sounds I've ever witnessed...I'll see if VaTech's "Enter Sandman" holds any weight this year...Thurs night game too
florida state is goin undefeated and will bring another title back to tallahassee
slow down young...it's ACC title or bust this year....don't worry, this will all be discussed once I post up the Nole season thread
:snoop:

When will you learn your lesson?

:beli: cut it out Ed....you UM fans need to be more concerned about if your QB can make a decent 5 & out pass

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
there goes that good ole SEC pride again :skip:

Hate that. I remember an LSU fan said last year after the Bama loss: "Even though we loss, i still feel like we won cause we kept it in the SEC" :dwillhuh::what::beli::wow::childplease::snoop: :stopitslime: