College Football Top 25

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Dudes got trojan in their NAME, and was quiet as anne frank during usc's dog years

Michigan had their worst stretch IN SCHOOL HISTORY and i didnt skip a beat on this bytch. Its what seperates the ed gizzles from the other b*stards out here

Don't know about everyone else but I was lurking on SOHH the past couple years, signed up for the new board. Oh and I got Trojan in my name cause I'm actually a USC alum. Shout out to the Trojan Family.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about everyone else but I was lurking on SOHH the past couple years, signed up for the new board. Oh and I got Trojan in my name cause I'm actually a USC alum. Shout out to the Trojan Family.
No daps for you :beli::leostare:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, y'all know just last week OU suspended indefinitely ALL but 2 of our WR's, and some of our DB's. We're down to one, yes ONE WR with any NCAA game experience in Kenny Stills. Stoops is out getting Juco players from different schools to fill gaps. :sad:

These niccas messin with drugs and stuff man. SMH.

I think the DB might be back by the season, but i think the WR's are gone for good, which includes Jaz Reynolds who is a great player. In which case we're gonna have to pound the damn run game like crazy if these suspensions hold up.

Fortunately we dont have any killer OOC schedule games this year. This is prolly the easiest scheudle we've had in years and I'd say we could run the table with all our guys, but now I dont know. :to:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Man, y'all know just last week OU suspended indefinitely ALL but 2 of our WR's, and some of our DB's. We're down to one, yes ONE WR with any NCAA game experience in Kenny Stills. Stoops is out getting Juco players from different schools to fill gaps. :sad:

These niccas messin with drugs and stuff man. SMH.

I think the DB might be back by the season, but i think the WR's are gone for good, which includes Jaz Reynolds who is a great player. In which case we're gonna have to pound the damn run game like crazy if these suspensions hold up.

Fortunately we dont have any killer OOC schedule games this year. This is prolly the easiest scheudle we've had in years and I'd say we could run the table with all our guys, but now I dont know. :to:

Your D still sucks bruh. Don't care how much experience y'all return, your secondary always gets touched 3 times a year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I BEEN repping USC every year since 03. Even during probation. I was there for 8-4 and i was there for 8-5

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
IF UVA beats Penn State in Week 2 they'll probably get ranked.

I'm actually excited for Virginia football for the first time since Matt Schaub's senior year. Which didn't go too well, actually.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Man....I'm putting my faith behind Conner Shaw at QB....

At least he won't be out in the streets fukking up like Garcia...

But if Lattimore doesn't come out healthy and if Shon Carson can't do it either, I'm worried like a muhfukka...

I think we can take the east again, but I don't think we can take the whole SEC without some crazy shyt happening...

Either way I see us finishing the season in the top 10...

Can't wait to see Clowney fukk up some nikkas on defense though...