Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
salty af

Texas a&m is doing too much :francis::damn:
Man listen… Jimbo ate a ton of chittlins and sweet potato pies this cycle

Breh, what happened? I thought you were all FSU at one time? Did those :mjpls: folks show out with all of this coaching mess?
Personal principles >>> football
Can’t tell me 6-6 isn’t the standard, fire a black HC before he completes 2 seasons, then give a contract extension to a dude who has only won 8 games over two seasons and pretend that you’re seeing progress, and then this happens. My Blackness won’t allow me to support some shyt like that

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Y'all think Prime staying at JSU long term? With a big signing day I can see the big schools getting thirsty. I mean FSU might as well offer him the gig if he taking they players.

I think Deion gonna stay until his son finish at JSU, then he'll take offers

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:spookyfingers:
christiano-ronaldo-boner.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Gamecocks coach addresses the one that got away Wednesday

South Carolina Gamecocks coach
Shane Beamer didn't shy away from a question about Jaishawn Barham, who signed with Maryland on Wednesday morning.

Barham, a four-star linebacker from St. Frances Academy in Baltimore, committed to South Carolina on Saturday before flipping the Maryland on the first day of the Early Signing Period. The Gamecocks entered Saturday as the favorite on the 247Sports Crystal Ball. A little more than an hour before his scheduled announcement, several picks were switched to Maryland.

Then Barham committed to South Carolina. Four days later, he spurned the Gamecocks, to stay closer to home.

“I can’t say it’s a surprise,” Beamer said, during his Early Signing Period press conference. “This particular young man committed on Saturday (and) about 10 minutes later, I got a call from somebody in the know up there that said, just so you know, it’s all part of a plan. He’s going to flip on Wednesday, to go to Maryland. … I can’t sit here and tell you that I was shocked, but when you’re on the phone with a young man, as recently (or) as late as 10:30, 11 o’clock (Tuesday) night – he and the mom were telling me how they’re so thankful they found a home.

“How appreciative they are for how we do things, how they knew South Carolina was the place for them on his very first visit to South Carolina and how excited they are for the future, to be feeling pretty good about things. Certainly, the young man you’re referring to, some strange things happened overnight, but that’s a story for another day.

“We got the right people here in this program that signed today, guys that you can win with. You win with people, and we certainly got the right guys here today, for sure.”

According to the 247Sports Composite, Barham is the No. 8-ranked linebacker in class of 2022. South Carolina was recruiting the four-star prospect as a defensive end.

@No Sleep

This recruiting shyt's dirty mayne.. :francis: