College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Why do y’all think they’re acting/faking?:skip:
Hundreds of tweets, news stories, YouTube vids have been posted about women liking street dudes. Almost everyone knows a black woman with decent career who was involved with one.

Right. Brehs who think these women are paid actresses aren’t in touch with reality :mjlol:

nls743

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dmv area
A lot of Brehettes on The Coli, and real life, feel this way.

Their hierarchy:

A celebrity breh with drip and clout like MBJ, Future, and Ghost from Power > a CAC with money and *slight* Black man's swag and rhythm > Another bisexual black woman that looks like an IG thot >a breh with money, but little clout >Drug dealing breh that been to jail a lot, but has a mouthpiece > A dorky CAC > an Asian dude > an old breh > sex toys > a 9-5 breh making less than 100k
Unfortunately alot of them do think this way smh

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
This is what I’m talking about about the women calling into Kevin Samuels show

it used to be where u couldn’t see the women face and u assumed the woman was at least a 8 by the type of men they say they want

but 95% of the women who called his show is around a 4 and below when they face are exposed

this bytch is 23 already a defensive lineman size and a weave like a motherfukker

and she think a 6 figure guy is going to wife that, bytch please

I already know her future

a single mom, taking care of jail bird eddie and his 3 other kids

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There is a lot of denial when this topic comes up.

I guarantee there is someone in this thread who cannot see the forest for the trees.

Regardless of what other positive messages are out there, it is an uphill struggle. Look at the lifestyle that is glamourised for every other race of people, and then look at us.

It makes it more difficult to build as a community. Not everyone can be their own boss and certain things are damaging for the community. Yet we are conditioned to scorn the things that build a community whist chasing the things that destroy it.

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
There is a lot of denial when this topic comes up.

I guarantee there is someone in this thread who cannot see the forest for the trees.

Regardless of what other positive messages are out there, it is an uphill struggle. Look at the lifestyle that is glamourised for every other race of people, and then look at us.

It makes it more difficult to build as a community. Not everyone can be their own boss and certain things are damaging for the community. Yet we are conditioned to scorn the things that build a community whist chasing the things that destroy it.

Sad but true. Far too many women in our community who want to glorify this and far too many men who who want to get into this lifestyle to attract women.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I wasn't thinking this was fake, but I wonder if he has conversations with more reasonable people that he chooses not to post. That would make sense to me that he just chooses to upload the more sensational and clickbaity conversations.
That’s his game, collect donations, create a brand to sell “personal styling and life coaching” to insecure 6 figure brehs and brehettes.

He’s definitely a millionaire off this not shyt in only about a year. Fake it till you make it worked for him.