College Educated Sista, Whose Ex Was A Drug Dealer, Says Regular Black Men Are Below Her

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

Dope boys got to hit with minimal effort, but any black man looking to wife her up has to have a legitimate career, make 100K+ and be
full

:deadmanny:

EDIT:
Interesting read
Dropbox - Thugs, Nice Guys, and Players Black College Women's Partner Preferences and Relationship Expectations.pdf - Simplify your life
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to think these folks are paid

Paid or not paid I know propaganda when I see it:martin:. Dudes here can only see and call out negative propaganda when its aimed at hurting black mens image, and doesn't fit their narrative.#TheChildOfMan
There are plenty of channels by women that are the reverse of this one. Sad their is a market for black people getting paid to degrade the image,and reinforce stereotypes of the opposite gender.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm starting to think these folks are paid

they may be, but all of us have dated, and we all have come across either directly or indirectly birds, and probably not one, but multiple, it’s a lot of women with flawed logic, these also may be the same women that scream protect black women which is code for save me when i don’t want to use logic or accountability

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Brehettes on The Coli, and real life, feel this way.

Their hierarchy:

A celebrity breh with drip and clout like MBJ, Future, and Ghost from Power > a CAC with money and *slight* Black man's swag and rhythm > Another bisexual black woman that looks like an IG thot >a breh with money, but little clout >Drug dealing breh that been to jail a lot, but has a mouthpiece > A dorky CAC > an Asian dude > an old breh > sex toys > a 9-5 breh making less than 100k

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why do y’all think they’re acting/faking?:skip:
Hundreds of tweets, news stories, YouTube vids have been posted about women liking street dudes. Almost everyone knows a black woman with decent career who was involved with one.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why do y’all think they’re acting/faking?:skip:
Hundreds of tweets, news stories, YouTube vids have been posted about women liking street dudes. Almost everyone knows a black woman with decent career who was involved with one.

It’s damn near gospel