College Classes Starting Up Next Week Unappreciation

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I aint been in school for a while, it doesn't feel right sittin in class this early :to: I'm usually goin to bed at this time.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
AHHH my young brothers, looking forward to high school was fun, college. Not so much.

Being graduated and watching you complain about going back :win:

College broskis, let put y'all up on game. Last semester a nikka was chilling sooo hard that a nikka was about to fukk around and fail like 2 classes :aicmon:

Well, I found the answer guide to my books online. Dude sent me a sample and that shyt was verbatim with the books except the answers were in black and white. I was able to do all my make up homework in 1 day. A nikka just had to make that shyt look official. I couldn't just copy and paste that shyt :usure:

One was $35 and the other was $40. They got test guides to with the whole test bank, but I don't have a problem with test (just homework) and the teacher might make her own test anyway. But the answer guide is where it's at, if you gotta do homework out the chapter.

I'm probably going to schedule tomorrow, as soon as I get my shyt, I'm ordering all the answer guides. That way, I spend like $150 and get to chill dumb hard for the semester:yeshrug:

Real shyt I did this for like 5 courses, got A's in all of them and didn't learn shyt!

I might hit up the campus to see what these new sluts looking like :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I miss school somewhat

Work repetitive same thig every day

Enjoy school while you have it

YBE

Banned
Daps
Chose the GOAT schedule...

All classes on Tues & Thurs. One 1hr class on Monday then free day :takedat: No classes on Wednesday & Friday :shaq:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Financial aid called a nikka a few hours ago and told me I had to renew my Fasfa. I maxed out. We eating good this semester

555622_o.gif