Legendary Poster
Daps
L's up for them freshmen bussa's yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

022.jpg

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Mannnnnnnnn I'd give my left titty to be starting school next week :sadbron:

I interned all my summers but I definitely did all that shyt during school, and still maintained my scholarship. Shyt was the life!!!!!!!

Enjoy it while you got it brehs :to:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I don't start until the 29th

I got an email from one of my professors at 2am last night reminding me that school is coming soon to suck my soul out.

YBE

Banned
Daps
College broskis, let put y'all up on game. Last semester a nikka was chilling sooo hard that a nikka was about to fukk around and fail like 2 classes :aicmon:

Well, I found the answer guide to my books online. Dude sent me a sample and that shyt was verbatim with the books except the answers were in black and white. I was able to do all my make up homework in 1 day. A nikka just had to make that shyt look official. I couldn't just copy and paste that shyt :usure:

One was $35 and the other was $40. They got test guides to with the whole test bank, but I don't have a problem with test (just homework) and the teacher might make her own test anyway. But the answer guide is where it's at, if you gotta do homework out the chapter.

I'm probably going to schedule tomorrow, as soon as I get my shyt, I'm ordering all the answer guides. That way, I spend like $150 and get to chill dumb hard for the semester:yeshrug:

I'm quite Pleased with your Methods.... :ohhh: