College Classes Starting Up Next Week Unappreciation

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

No more waking up at 10, play ps3 watch espn for an hour while slowly scratching your dikk, then get up off the couch at 12 and wash your ass.

No more listening to music for hours on hours, with no objective for the day.:shaq2:

No more working the whole day making that paper. Now we gotta write papers.:shaq2:

Well..at least the new freshmen are freaky
:ahh:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
lol wait why can't you do that stuff again???

Wake up at 10 and spend 2 hours doing shyt...you serious
tumblr_lrv29jLtZh1qfg5auo1_500.gif

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

No more waking up at 10, play ps3 watch espn for an hour while slowly scratching your dikk, then get up off the couch at 12 and wash your ass.

No more listening to music for hours on hours, with no objective for the day.:shaq2:

No more working the whole day making that paper. Now we gotta write papers.:shaq2:

Well..at least the new freshmen are freaky :ahh:

The exact purpose of a "silver lining" right chea.

Oh, and don't forget about the education.:ld:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
lol man i finally got outta juco and thought i'd have a week to chill before classes at UNF start...NOPE, sh!t starts next week. I was :why:

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent stepped in on a school campus since i graduated from high school 6 six years ago:pacspit:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
College broskis, let put y'all up on game. Last semester a nikka was chilling sooo hard that a nikka was about to fukk around and fail like 2 classes :aicmon:

Well, I found the answer guide to my books online. Dude sent me a sample and that shyt was verbatim with the books except the answers were in black and white. I was able to do all my make up homework in 1 day. A nikka just had to make that shyt look official. I couldn't just copy and paste that shyt :usure:

One was $35 and the other was $40. They got test guides to with the whole test bank, but I don't have a problem with test (just homework) and the teacher might make her own test anyway. But the answer guide is where it's at, if you gotta do homework out the chapter.

I'm probably going to schedule tomorrow, as soon as I get my shyt, I'm ordering all the answer guides. That way, I spend like $150 and get to chill dumb hard for the semester:yeshrug: