College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
On a real tip, Pearl is like actually bad at the macro parts of in game coaching. Can draw up some sets, great Xs and Os, but…why is Aden closing over Tre when Tre’s minutes got you the lead in the second half. Why is Lior Berman in for 7 minutes and defending the best scorer on the conference when the nikka can’t move laterally. Did Broome need to rest up until the 5 minute mark of the game. Did we need to wait until we were down 14 to force feed Broome?

That freelance shyt combined with his stiff rotations makes me sick sometimes. Lior Berman dead ass cant move. Bama had 4 good guards (at least at dribbling a basketball). Even if it wasnt Sears, who the fukk are you hiding him on???

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
On a real tip, Pearl is like actually bad at the macro parts of in game coaching. Can draw up some sets, great Xs and Os, but…why is Aden closing over Tre when Tre’s minutes got you the lead in the second half. Why is Lior Berman in for 7 minutes and defending the best scorer on the conference when the nikka can’t move laterally. Did Broome need to rest up until the 5 minute mark of the game. Did we need to wait until we were down 14 to force feed Broome?

That freelance shyt combined with his stiff rotations makes me sick sometimes. Lior Berman dead ass cant move. Bama had 4 good guards (at least at dribbling a basketball). Even if it wasnt Sears, who the fukk are you hiding him on???
Y’all tried your best:therethere:Oats owns Pearl. KD Johnson might be the best embodiment of Auburn I’ve ever seen. Mediocre punk who thinks he’s the best player on the court.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y’all tried your best:therethere:Oats owns Pearl. KD Johnson might be the best embodiment of Auburn I’ve ever seen. Mediocre punk who thinks he’s the best player on the court.
How much lower ranked do you think Alabama will be than Auburn on Monday :patrice: 5 spots? 10 spots?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"Yall tried your best" we had our first loss in two months :dead: Auburn shooting 5-25 from 3, Bama having its usual superbowl to commemorate big brother coming into town, and they won by 4.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
"Yall tried your best" we had our first loss in two months :dead: Auburn shooting 5-25 from 3, Bama having its usual superbowl to commemorate big brother coming into town, and they won by 4.
I tried to teach you about strength of schedule but you didn’t wanna listen, y’all didn’t beat anyone good. Oats owns Pearl