College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seton Hall should make the tourney with the way they're playing now but NCAA refs not gonna let them get away with half the shyt they do defensively in Big East play, they will go home early

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

If Purdue is able to make any sort of noise in March, Edeys dominance needs to be acknowledged on a national level. It's the only thing holding him back from being talked about as one of the greatest NCAA players in the last 3 or 4 decades (ever really tbh)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cal will probably still fukk up in the tourney but yea I'm worried about UK now with that Croation center eligible

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

If Purdue is able to make any sort of noise in March, Edeys dominance needs to be acknowledged on a national level. It's the only thing holding him back from being talked about as one of the greatest NCAA players in the last 3 or 4 decades (ever really tbh)

I was thinking about this a few days ago. He is probably the best college player since Duncan. However, I think a lot of it comes down to there not being any NBA buzz with him. No one thinks his dominance will translate to the NBA.