College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Zona had a cute lil #1 ranking and then learned what it's like to run into an all time great

I dunno what's gonna happen in March and April, but Edey is the best player in your country since ppl cared about college basketball :hubie:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Zona had a cute lil #1 ranking and then learned what it's like to run into an all time great

I dunno what's gonna happen in March and April, but Edey is the best player in your country since ppl cared about college basketball :hubie:

Another coach already said it. In March it's about your guards. They dictate games in the tournament.

Purdue had a good year last year, but it's different in March. When these teams are pushing you up and down the floor.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Idk about all that but breh going crazy. Probably gonna be food against a five out offense in March though, like you said. Def the best of the last 2 years though