College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Eh it was fairly split crowd support wise, my section was pretty much 50/50 and you could see plenty of Carolina Blue in the crowd. Y'all just didn't have much to cheer for other than cutting dbl digit leads in the 2nd half to single digits, UConn controlled that game throughout and extended the lead whenever y'all made a run. I know UNC had to get rid of Love but the lights looked too bright for Ryan, other than Davis and Ingram y'all really didn't have any scoring options.
Breh, there was more dark blue than Carolina blue tonight. More like 60/40 split. Y'all even had UCONN cheerleaders at the game, we didn't.

And the tech on Bacot was bullcrap. That was a momentum killer.

Still a good night of basketball. I don't get to see Carolina in person often.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Went to the Purdue Bama game, and it was awesome

Crowd was 95-5 Purdue fans

Braden Smith is really good, and Edey got the Bret Hart Canada boost to take the win.

Grant Nelson is a legit talent, and Alabama is a chippy team with a lot of good guys. They played really well and hard

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Braden Smith is really good, and Edey got the Bret Hart Canada boost to take the win.

Grant Nelson is a legit talent, and Alabama is a chippy team with a lot of good guys. They played really well and hard
If I could fukking talk about something for a second

You Americans that care deeply about this game are sick ppl

If you care to the point of whatever that it's a point of pride for your fukking region you live in, you're trash

So I I went to this game in Canada featuring literally one of the greatest college players ever (Edey) (I actually had some fukk you tickets and have pics with him coming out the the room to get a drink during TCU - Clemson that I couldn't imagine the 5 on diesel and a roll of grizzly ass guy) I feel like the other bracket shoulda been elsewhere, and y'all are kinda trash at basketball

If we really stayed home, it would be 4 teams of the best Canadians battling for titles, while ppl I'm texarkanas argued about finishing 12 th in your nationals if not for the refs

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If I could fukking talk about something for a second

You Americans that care deeply about this game are sick ppl

If you care to the point of whatever that it's a point of pride for your fukking region you live in, you're trash

So I I went to this game in Canada featuring literally one of the greatest college players ever (Edey) (I actually had some fukk you tickets and have pics with him coming out the the room to get a drink during TCU - Clemson that I couldn't imagine the 5 on diesel and a roll of grizzly ass guy) I feel like the other bracket shoulda been elsewhere, and y'all are kinda trash at basketball

If we really stayed home, it would be 4 teams of the best Canadians battling for titles, while ppl I'm texarkanas argued about finishing 12 th in your nationals if not for the refs
The impetus for this msg was that I went to an NCAA game featuring power 3(my words), teams, and the the northern one won

None of that matters. I saw one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life at this game.

Before the national anthems started(I was in a Bama section, but I looked around and Purdue did the same thing) , everyone stood up before the fukking song started and looked at the flag like creepy tards

I felt scared for a second. During the anthem, we're polite and like okay let's listen to whoever sing and be polite , but in another country you guys are fukking weird and lucky not to get punched

We're nice but don't do that anywhere else

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Yea fun game we had our opportunities but it’s tough to beat Purdue if the refs are gonna call the game like that

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yea fun game we had our opportunities but it’s tough to beat Purdue if the refs are gonna call the game like that
Yeah, like a minute or 2 into the 2nd half Bama already had 3 or 4 fouls so I was saying there's no way Purdue doesn't come back here

Everytime Purdue made a run though, Sears would come back on the other end and answer with a huge shot. If it wasn't for the foul trouble, Bama woulda won

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
IMG-6565.jpg
#RCJH :sas2: