College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Watching UConn/Texas wcbb RN.
Went to high school with Aaliyah Moore's (Texas) Mom .

Wild seeing the camera panning to her Mom in the stands during March Madness last year. Good she's healthy again to play :ehh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geno needs a shake-up on his staff and a different approach to the type of players he's recruiting, they are so far behind athletically, reminds me of Duke before Coach K started recruiting one and dones

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GAlr4M8WUAA1zLF

@AVXL @staticshock @Rekkapryde @Mr Hate Coffee

Georgia tech at Georgia tonight on SEC network.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Leaving the UCONN North Carolina game at Madison Square Garden. North Carolina lost this game moreso than UCONN won it. UCONN does not impress me at all.

But too many unforced errors by North Carolina.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leaving the UCONN North Carolina game at Madison Square Garden. North Carolina lost this game moreso than UCONN won it. UCONN does not impress me at all.

But too many unforced errors by North Carolina.
Lol y'all was literally down the entire game and was trailing by 15, you just not used to seeing defense like that. Lucky Clingan was embarrassing himself on offense or that game would have been 20+

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam Spencer was rated way too low in the transfer portal rankings, other than the Kansas game where his feet stopped working he's been excellent

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Lol y'all was literally down the entire game and was trailing by 15, you just not used to seeing defense like that. Lucky Clingan was embarrassing himself on offense or that game would have been 20+
The game was closer than what the score would indicate. We missed open jumpers that we normally hit. And this was practically a home game for UCONN.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game was closer than what the score would indicate. We missed open jumpers that we normally hit. And this was practically a home game for UCONN.
Eh it was fairly split crowd support wise, my section was pretty much 50/50 and you could see plenty of Carolina Blue in the crowd. Y'all just didn't have much to cheer for other than cutting dbl digit leads in the 2nd half to single digits, UConn controlled that game throughout and extended the lead whenever y'all made a run. I know UNC had to get rid of Love but the lights looked too bright for Ryan, other than Davis and Ingram y'all really didn't have any scoring options.