College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping Kenny Payne can get this win, I don't know if he got these nikkas together or IU and Texas are NIT teams at best but Louisville at least looks better

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Hoping Kenny Payne can get this win, I don't know if he got these nikkas together or IU and Texas are NIT teams at best but Louisville at least looks better
Am I the only one, seeing in this Purdue-Gonzaga game (of all teams), Mexican women looking like they throwing up gang in the background of an interview? Looks at the people on these teams, are you kidding me?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one, seeing in this Purdue-Gonzaga game (of all teams), Mexican women looking like they throwing up gang in the background of an interview? Looks at the people on these teams, are you kidding me?
Wasn't watching until the end, it's in Hawaii so they might have been Hawaiians unless they had team gear on

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kansas did UConn a favor and swooping in with a last minute NIL package for Nick Timberlake. Timberlake was all but committed to UConn until the late switch, UConn had to wait and pivot to Cam Spencer once he entered the portal. Spencer is way better than Timberlake, they would have been up shyts creek with him trying to replace Jordan Hawkins.