Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Idk why this is just crossing my mind, but how has covid 19 effected you & ur productions?? You have so many projects, I know you & ur crew are always writing. But have you been effected filming wise & if so, how badly ?

We unfortunately had to push back production by two months due to Covid. In a perfect world, Black On Both Sides would have all episodes finished and in post production and i’d be at least 3 episodes deep into my new series that i’m doing for Jaro.

As it stands I have 2 episodes completed and a third in post production. I am actually meeting with my editor this week to knock out ep 3. Then next week i’ll be filming the first episode of the new series i’m doing. So Black On Both Sides season 2 will still premiere this fall but the new series...well i’m not sure.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
We unfortunately had to push back production by two months due to Covid. In a perfect world, Black On Both Sides would have all episodes finished and in post production and i’d be at least 3 episodes deep into my new series that i’m doing for Jaro.

As it stands I have 2 episodes completed and a third in post production. I am actually meeting with my editor this week to knock out ep 3. Then next week i’ll be filming the first episode of the new series i’m doing. So Black On Both Sides season 2 will still premiere this fall but the new series...well i’m not sure.
Well, I hope once everything comes together you’ll be able to get things going. It’s good to know black on both sides will go as planned.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Well at least you were able to continue working and nothing got halted or cancelled, everybody else I'm sure wasn't that lucky.

I also been meaning to ask if that donation button on seeka works, I saw it while I was watching BoBS season 1 and forgot to ask you about it.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm late af on watching Black on Both Sides, I binged watched today up through the end of episode 5.
Great performances all the way around, the casting is perfect :wow: The story pacing is excellent, it develops without feeling rushed or glacial.

There's definitely some production & post production glitches here and there (Some accidental ungraded footage slipped in the middle of key scenes, an uneven sound mix and some odd coverage choices being the main ones) but the whole is definitely greater than the sum of the parts. Your writing and directing is great @Ziggiy :salute:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Even during covid, this dude KEEP winning!!

how’s production and filming coming along, I know last time i asked unsaid I were slightly effected but not majorly.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Even during covid, this dude KEEP winning!!

how’s production and filming coming along, I know last time i asked unsaid I were slightly effected but not majorly.

Actually will be filming next week. This will be the fourth episode of Black On Both Sides season 2 that we film so its coming along nicely.