Coli’s Favorite PAWG Demi Lovato Nudes Leaked

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
There are numerous threads of women that are put on pedestals on this site that are fat, or fake.

That “she’s stacked” thread is a fat woman with huge breasts, a gut, cellulite wrinkles and flab...

that one fat girl that has all those threads on her—it’s also the same thing, squishy fat legs, and a gut—she has curves so I guess the fact that she’s fat is overlooked.
I don’t even remember her name.

There are auntie threads with facially average woman that have guts, ton of cellulite and wrinkly fat booties.... Or there are the Instagram women that are completely fake with huge plastic asses that have gotten so much surgery or did so much photoshop that they look like tranny—just a couple of examples to compare to these photos of Demi, an average sized woman without the flab, gut, wrinkles or pudge like the cheeseburger away woman y’all tend to hype up on here... yet apparently she’s the one that looks bad naked... yeah okay. The lies. This made me laugh.

:russ:
:lolbron: @CarmelBarbie had enough of y'all today
giphy.gif

:hubie:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
People stopped talking about her then oh nudes leaak oooooh next song coming out about not body shaming and being secure in who you are ooooooooh nobody seen this coming the record companies have outsmarted us again oooooooooh.
:russell:

Daps

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nothing to do with that
If you cut the head off, I would of assumed this is Ling Ling :mjlol:

Not sure what you mean.

Wait more photos have been posted that weren’t posted yesterday.... She’s okay, not good like I thought, not bad either. :yeshrug: