Coli’s Favorite PAWG Demi Lovato Nudes Leaked

Daps
There are numerous threads of women that are put on pedestals on this site that are fat, or fake.

That “she’s stacked” thread is a fat woman with huge breasts, a gut, cellulite wrinkles and flab...

that one fat girl that has all those threads on her—it’s also the same thing, squishy fat legs, and a gut—she has curves so I guess the fact that she’s fat is overlooked.
I don’t even remember her name.

There are auntie threads with facially average woman that have guts, ton of cellulite and wrinkly fat booties.... Or there are the Instagram women that are completely fake with huge plastic asses that have gotten so much surgery or did so much photoshop that they look like tranny—just a couple of examples to compare to these photos of Demi, an average sized woman without the flab, gut, wrinkles or pudge like the cheeseburger away woman y’all tend to hype up on here... yet apparently she’s the one that looks bad naked... yeah okay.

:russ:

U kno the coli love bbw carmel

In fit girls

:hhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This reminds me that I need to add a long dark haired Italian girl to the roster ...
:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There are numerous threads of women that are put on pedestals on this site that are fat, or fake.

That “she’s stacked” thread is a fat woman with huge breasts, a gut, cellulite wrinkles and flab...

that one fat girl that has all those threads on her—it’s also the same thing, squishy fat legs, and a gut—she has curves so I guess the fact that she’s fat is overlooked.
I don’t even remember her name.

There are auntie threads with facially average woman that have guts, ton of cellulite and wrinkly fat booties.... Or there are the Instagram women that are completely fake with huge plastic asses that have gotten so much surgery or did so much photoshop that they look like tranny—just a couple of examples to compare to these photos of Demi, an average sized woman without the flab, gut, wrinkles or pudge like the cheeseburger away woman y’all tend to hype up on here... yet apparently she’s the one that looks bad naked... yeah okay. The lies. This made me laugh.

:russ:
A lot of dudes on here legit do not deal with females in real life

They stay exposing themselves on here