Coli's #1 Trump stan @Cactain Planet can you please explain this post?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
JJG, you now have seen twice in within the same day that cacs are racist pieces of shyt. You are the WOAT because you stan them like a dumb c00n. And now both cacs you shoeshined for have shown their true colors. They are both racist, just like the rest of their kind.

So stop being a dumbfukk. Cacs are shyt, it doesn't matter how much they know about Greek history or hate HRC. CACS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS. Your WOAT badge is well deserved. Wake up already.

@wickedsm JJG deserves the WOAT. DrX is pure shyt too, but we'll get him eventually. The coli wolves just got started on that fukknikka :shaq:, he won't make it out of 2017.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He makes good points on Black conservatism. My conservative past was in 2010. Like I said, if I posted on SOHH back in the day I'd be one of those McCain supporters :heh:
:dahell:
Supporting McCain in 2000 over Bush is one thing

But you would've supported McCain/Palin over Obama? After Bush, when the republicans tore up our infrastructure with No Child Left Behind/Iraq... and fukked us in the ass during the great Recession?

Palin dude are you fukking out of your goddamn mind?

Are you smoking crack cocaine that Ronald Reagan had Olly North fly into the country from Nicaragua after buying it with funds attained through selling missiles to Iran?
:wtf::wtf::mindblown::mindblown::wtf::wtf::wtf:

You voted, for fukking Sarah Palin. I'm 2 seconds away from negging on sight if this is the case breh :snoop:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
When will all this fukkery end so we can discuss a fukking hip-hop album for once :why:

:dead:

I honestly don't know if I can go on brehs...I'm...I'm dying of fukkery, go on without me, don't let any of these fake-black alt-right trannies catfish you....

...give all my reps to @stomachlines

:pachaha:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
When will all this fukkery end so we can discuss a fukking hip-hop album for once :why:

:dead:

I honestly don't know if I can go on brehs...I'm...I'm dying of fukkery, go on without me, don't let any of these fake-black alt-right trannies catfish you....

...give all my reps to @stomachlines

:pachaha:

I don't have a single clue as to what's going on, just was alerted that I was tagged :dwillhuh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
he's probably a half breed or some other race, that make the most sense, i find it hard to believe he's full white

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
JJG, you now have seen twice in within the same day that cacs are racist pieces of shyt. You are the WOAT because you stan them like a dumb c00n. And now both cacs you shoeshined for have shown their true colors. They are both racist, just like the rest of their kind.

So stop being a dumbfukk. Cacs are shyt, it doesn't matter how much they know about Greek history or hate HRC. CACS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS. Your WOAT badge is well deserved. Wake up already.

@wickedsm JJG deserves the WOAT. DrX is pure shyt too, but we'll get him eventually. The coli wolves just got started on that fukknikka :shaq:, he won't make it out of 2017.
I didn't stan for anybody idiot :what: All I said was, "There's a such thing as Black conservatism". Also, I as a centre-leftist respect people like Thomas Sowell. Get outta here dude.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dahell:
Supporting McCain in 2000 over Bush is one thing

But you would've supported McCain/Palin over Obama? After Bush, when the republicans tore up our infrastructure with No Child Left Behind/Iraq... and fukked us in the ass during the great Recession?

Palin dude are you fukking out of your goddamn mind?

Are you smoking crack cocaine that Ronald Reagan had Olly North fly into the country from Nicaragua after buying it with funds attained through selling missiles to Iran?
:wtf::wtf::mindblown::mindblown::wtf::wtf::wtf:

You voted, for fukking Sarah Palin. I'm 2 seconds away from negging on sight if this is the case breh :snoop:
I was 14 bruh :francis: However, I did vote for Obeezy in 2012 though when I was 18.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I didn't stan for anybody idiot :what: All I said was, "There's a such thing as Black conservatism". Also, I as a centre-leftist respect people like Thomas Sowell. Get outta here dude.
You stanned 2 racist whites, you dummy. GTFO, you even negged me for dissing trump. You are a c00n and the WOAT.