Colin Kaepernick's Name Will Be Viewed In the Same Light As Rosa Parks 50 Years From Now

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I used to rag on Kap's QB skills, but I salute him as a man of principle. NFL owners are proving themselves to be cowardly throughout this whole ordeal. They makes billions of dollars off the bodies and talents of young black men, but don't care about the real societal issues they have to face off the field. You know what..fukk the NFL!!

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
rosa_parks.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
50 years from now? Looks like he'll be forgotten by the end of the season. Kaep takes a knee and hardly anybody else wants to do it. Trump makes a comment and everyone wants to do it now. Kaep made it a hot line, Trump made it a hot song. :francis:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
50 years from now? Looks like he'll be forgotten by the end of the season.

Nah, the image of Kap kneeling will be in our grandkids black history books.

Kap is certified in history. We are witnessing history right now.

Shyt will take decades to unfold but Kaep has really ignited a flame. Its up to the rest of us blacks to support and keep the ball rolling

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Nah, the image of Kap kneeling will be in our grandkids black history books.

Kap is certified in history. We are witnessing history right now.

Shyt will take decades to unfold but Kaep has really ignited a flame. Its up to the rest of us blacks to support and keep the ball rolling
Wishful thinking on your first sentence.

A lot of our history I didn't learn about until long after school. For instance Katherine Johnson and Black Wallstreet. They'll gloss over Kap too.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
50 years from now? Looks like he'll be forgotten by the end of the season. Kaep takes a knee and hardly anybody else wants to do it. Trump makes a comment and everyone wants to do it now. Kaep made it a hot line, Trump made it a hot song. :francis:
ay big bro stick to making the coli the flyest forum on the internet these topics not for u u still the homie tho

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Wishful thinking on your first sentence.

A lot of our history I didn't learn about until long after school. For instance Katherine Johnson and Black Wallstreet. They'll gloss over Kap too.
I guess its wishful thinking if we assume that our kids are taught by the white man.

There's no way Kap should be excluded if WE are the ones teaching the history.

I do get what u saying tho. I myself didn't learn a out alot of stuff till way later