Coli women would you date a younger dude?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
When I say date, I mean mess around with. Like for example your 32 and he's 19.

:lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Youngest dude I dated was a year and a month younger than me. He lied about his age. My other ex was 6 months younger than me.

Never doing it again unless Im old, rich and just want a boy toy.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No it's not, strange reaction by u dude. Age just a number..
A 32 year old is a grown ass person. A 19 year old is not. Miss me with that 'age is just a number' mess. I don't care. We just had a post similar to this recently where we discussed this topic.

:yeshrug:

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps
A 32 year old is a grown ass person. A 19 year old is not. Miss me with that 'age is just a number' mess. I don't care. We just had a post similar to this recently where we discussed this topic.

Haha.. Relax dude, b calm. All good by me, not that fussed with this pointless topic to b fair. What u say is just YOUR opinion! Doesn't mean it's right or correct or anything else for that matter. Other people will have there's, again doesn't mean it's right either. Opinion is just that. Fact. In short u don't like my opinion on this & guess what we same coz I think ur opinion is beyond silly. 18 is seen as an adult by law! Ur opinion / reaction seems a little ott to me. There's way more important issues in the world thst deserve thought than a very silly discussion over age. People can date or hang out with whom ever they want, as long as it isn't disgusting like pedo territory then u shouldn't have a prob with others doing that. Kn1 making u b with sum1 older or younger r they!!! So leave others to live there life, Is anyone telling u how to live yours?!. My partner funny enough is same age as me btw

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps

Next ur b saying white people cant date Asian or black. That's how silly & pointless a discussion over age is.. Tiz proper boring discussion ha. Cheer up / b happy

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps
ew no. that's disgusting.

Very judgmental folks on ere, u lot need to chill man ha. Bless ya.

A better discussion than age difference is how fukking annoying religion is & how a hideous cult such as religion has been the cause of soooooo many problems on this earth. Sad eh, true tho eh. Read history & it's all there to see. Shame

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

since when a 19 year old is not consider "grown"? in what planet? :what:

i moved out of my moms house at the age of 19. i've been on my own ever since. paying my own bills and doing me. :yeshrug:

if you think it's weird then tell that to other cultures.

NUMBA6

Banned
Daps

Like I say in my part of the world (United Kingdom), 18 is adult. We can drive at 17 etc. reckons States is fairly sim the only difference is your way stricter on drinking age i think. Which seems strange coz u let kids drive cars over there anyways eh ha