Coli weed experts, is this true ?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
wait what Runtz is fake weed :dahell:

cd4fbca3a474fdd873d6dd8375035386.gif
They sell both regular flower and THCa flower for places where THC isn’t legal.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I can’t partake anymore even though I had a med card. Diagnosed with Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS)

Edit: Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana.

I was throwing up every morning like clockwork, smoked to ease the nausea not knowing that I was making it worse

Last edited:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
This thread has me wondering if I've been buying THCA off the street this whole time
:lupe:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
THCA is not knock off weed it's just weed and you've been smoking THCA the whole time.

Eat a bud and nothing will happen. That's because THC isn't activated until heat is applied. Heat turns THCA to THC. That's why when you make edibles you have to heat/decarb the weed first.

THCA was used to exploit a legal loophole because the law only focused on THC. Listing it as THCA let vendors ship weed legally.
Yea
You not buying from the right places and the game is still so new that a lot of people only have boof thca flower.

They literally had to modify the genetics of regular THC dominant weed plants to make them have minimum THC and maximum THCa, because that’s how the loophole in the federal farm bill works. People are still phenohunting to create better and better genetics for THCa flower.

As long as the flower is less than .3 percent THC, it’s federally legal. THCa flowers works the same way as regular flower, you get good genetics and grow it good, you get gas, you get bad genetic seeds and grow it bad you get shytty weed.

And THCa converts to THC when it’s exposed to heat but it’s loses potency during that conversion, so 28% THCa flower is probably equivalent to 25% THC flower.

The biggest problem with THCa is it actually cost more than its regular weed equivalent, but these dispensaries don’t care because they can tax, because people will pay a premium to be able to walk in a store and legally buy weed.

I've tried all the alternatives. They don't get you high like regular weed. It's not the same. I can get high smoking the real shyt. I don't need some alternative that may or may not work.

Daps
THCA is not knock off weed it's just weed and you've been smoking THCA the whole time.

Eat a bud and nothing will happen. That's because THC isn't activated until heat is applied. Heat turns THCA to THC. That's why when you make edibles you have to heat/decarb the weed first.

THCA was used to exploit a legal loophole because the law only focused on THC. Listing it as THCA let vendors ship weed legally.
So if it’s a THCA edible, is it not the same as a regular edible?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No. I don’t know why that science is wrong. But I haven’t had my eyes burned from weed in like 3-4 years. I’m in NC and switched to thca in January when I realized the street dealers were likely selling the thca from the stores since it cost like 400 for a half a pound. I’ve yet to be high like I was before the pandemic. Something has changed.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I switched from regular indica to delta 9 live resin gummies and I get just as high, and get a pack of 40 25mg for $40 from the smoke shop, compared to 10 10mg for $30 at the dispensary.

I never smoked weed. I do gummies like a gentleman.

If I see that on a shirt, I’ll know one of y’all stole it.

:ufdup:
But imma throw you rep you on the coli after I steal your idea :dahell::troll:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Check out the cultofthefranklin subreddit
Dudes in there act like they smoke that real fire from these online vendors
I have a connect with a med card so I haven’t tried but ppl in that Reddit swear by the thca and have all kinds of recommendations

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjcry: I can’t partake anymore even though I had a med card. Diagnosed with Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS)

cat-pet-head.gif

Cannabinoids and Catshyt leads to health penalties, Sistren. The universe doesn't allow you to enjoy both, I'm afraid.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I switched from regular indica to delta 9 live resin gummies and I get just as high, and get a pack of 40 25mg for $40 from the smoke shop, compared to 10 10mg for $30 at the dispensary.

I never smoked weed. I do gummies like a gentleman.

If I see that on a shirt, I’ll know one of y’all stole it.

:ufdup:

full

".................................."