Coli weed experts, is this true ?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If I wanted to partake as a new (haven't smoked or had an edible in like 4 years), what's a started amount I would be recommended to take? Let's go with mg in a gummies or edibles?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If I wanted to partake as a new (haven't smoked or had an edible in like 4 years), what's a started amount I would be recommended to take? Let's go with mg in a gummies or edibles?
5mg with 5-10 mg CBD (most dispensaries have gummies that combine the two). Depending how strains affect you, go with indica or hybrid for a nice chill hour or two, sativa if you want to go for a walk or are out running errands

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime anyone tries to tell me this knock off weed gets you just as high as regular weed it never does.

:martin:

THCA is not knock off weed it's just weed and you've been smoking THCA the whole time.

Eat a bud and nothing will happen. That's because THC isn't activated until heat is applied. Heat turns THCA to THC. That's why when you make edibles you have to heat/decarb the weed first.

THCA was used to exploit a legal loophole because the law only focused on THC. Listing it as THCA let vendors ship weed legally.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Yea
Anytime anyone tries to tell me this knock off weed gets you just as high as regular weed it never does.

:martin:
You not buying from the right places and the game is still so new that a lot of people only have boof thca flower.

They literally had to modify the genetics of regular THC dominant weed plants to make them have minimum THC and maximum THCa, because that’s how the loophole in the federal farm bill works. People are still phenohunting to create better and better genetics for THCa flower.

As long as the flower is less than .3 percent THC, it’s federally legal. THCa flowers works the same way as regular flower, you get good genetics and grow it good, you get gas, you get bad genetic seeds and grow it bad you get shytty weed.

And THCa converts to THC when it’s exposed to heat but it’s loses potency during that conversion, so 28% THCa flower is probably equivalent to 25% THC flower.

The biggest problem with THCa is it actually cost more than its regular weed equivalent, but these dispensaries don’t care because they can tax, because people will pay a premium to be able to walk in a store and legally buy weed.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
People confuse THCa with all the Delta 8 and HHC, which are actually like diet weed.

THCa literally turns into THC when it’s heated, it’s only legal because a loophole, but all the growers have been trying to take advantage.

Even Cookies, Runtz, etc are growing and shipping THCa flower to all 50 states now.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
People confuse THCa with all the Delta 8 and HHC, which are actually like diet weed.

THCa literally turns into THC when it’s heated, it’s only legal because a loophole, but all the growers have been trying to take advantage.

Even Cookies, Runtz, etc are growing and shipping THCa flower to all 50 states now.

wait what Runtz is fake weed :dahell:

cd4fbca3a474fdd873d6dd8375035386.gif