Coli Uber/Lyft Drivers Be Careful Out There

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
mobile gig employee got to be one of the most dangerous jobs now in urban areas :mjpls:
doordash driver got set up and robbed and shot twice in the head where i live recently, he still alive right now. alot of these drivers get lined up for car jackings too
i have no idea what you think you getting off a doordash driver, all transaction come thru the app and tips can't be that much. so dumb

every morning when I wake up, I see if there's a $10+ surge near me. if there is, I'll drive before work. if not, I stay in the bed.

every day this week it's been $10+ surge. I made $17K off them last year alone just side money. I also had a second part time gig in addition to that. but now, I'm only driving a little. like 10 rides per week maybe. I only drive in the morning really. rarely ever at night. I take a lot of teenager kids to school in the morning. I only do short trips.

I ALWAYS keep my glock tucked next to me in the front seat no matter what.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
every morning when I wake up, I see if there's a $10+ surge near me. if there is, I'll drive before work. if not, I stay in the bed.

every day this week it's been $10+ surge. I made $17K off them last year alone just side money. I also had a second part time gig in addition to that. but now, I'm only driving a little. like 10 rides per week maybe. I only drive in the morning really. rarely ever at night. I take a lot of teenager kids to school in the morning. I only do short trips.

you have a safety partition?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:wow: this nikka ain’t playing :wow:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Victim / murderer

calvin-crew-christine-spicuzza.jpg

How shocking.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I used to do Lyft a few years ago for the extra cash.

My piece was tucked right beside me on my seat. I also kept my eyes on that back seat at all times. My mom and child’s mother hated when I’d go out and drive. Told em they ain’t have to worry about me, but i stopped driving when I felt it wasn’t worth it anymore. It really is dangerous out here

RIP to this woman. Ole boy needs to fry