Victim / murderer

calvin-crew-christine-spicuzza.jpg

Here we go.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GPS records show Spicuzza drove through several neighborhoods with Crew as a passenger, and phone history revealed several money transfer apps were accessed on her phone during the drive, according to the complaint.

I'm gonna guess that fukking moron realized how dumb it was to transfer the money to his account and killed her because he thought if she was dead she wouldn't be able to lead the police back to him?

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm gonna guess that fukking moron realized how dumb it was to transfer the money to his account and killed because he thought if she was dead she wouldn't be able to lead the police back to him?
This goes back to my belief that people that are certain level of stupid CAN'T be allowed basic rights, there just hazards to everyone. If you can't graduate HS with a 2.0 you gotta get sent to a territory just for dipshyts. The stupid are just liabilities everyone else has to directly or indirectly pay for

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm still shocked they got people to mutt out they own whip for that company lol it's amazing and if I hadn't hated the idea of it so much I'd have invested sooner but fukk it

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
mobile gig employee got to be one of the most dangerous jobs now in urban areas :mjpls:
doordash driver got set up and robbed and shot twice in the head where i live recently, he still alive right now. alot of these drivers get lined up for car jackings too
i have no idea what you think you getting off a doordash driver, all transaction come thru the app and tips can't be that much. so dumb

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Criminals are stupid he used his girls gun. There is a reason why Uber drivers stay away from bad neighborhoods
The thing about crime is that no one cares about the victim money will be spent on the killers defense and when he is incarcerated

There is a whole video that person killing this woman in cold blood say “I got a family to” night had no kids he is just killing for clout.

Last edited: