coli truth or dare?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
honestly ,i feel bad for all of yall in this thread. Life must really suck if ur playing truth or dare online. Sorry if i hurt any feelings by saying this.

shyt ain't that serious lil buddy. nikkas passing time on a slow day at work.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Do you aspire to raise children? And if so, is your decision influenced by personal experiences with other kids or by the social stigma of an unwed old lady with no kids and a bunch of cats?

You drive trucks right?
I hear its a dying industry because competing drivers undercutting each other + rising gas prices = mediocre income at best.

Do you regret your care decision?
Or is this some bullshyt I've been told :lupe:

How many times a year on average would you say you board a flight?

Yeah I drive trucks. It's not a dying industry beciz people will always need shyt to get frok point a to point b. The gas prices rising does cut into the income but when you know how to maximize it, it won't bother you none. Last monday I drove from Houston to Dallas and back. For those 8 total of driving and the 2 hours waiting i made $800 that day. I couldn't maximize like i wanted and spent $600 on fuel. $200 in a day is still good and I didn't have to fuel up again until Thursday morning afyer making 3 trips to San Antonio. income can be mediocre depending on what company you work for and how much experience you have. After you pay some dues things get better. It's just the first year with the starter companies that'll possibly fukk you up. fukk your L's up or get you hurt and killed.

Do I regret it. Sometime yes, sometimes no. It's fukked up when you out on the road and life is kinda passing you by. I have a nephew that just turned 1 a few months ago. I've only seen him 5 times since he was born. I spent my birthday stuck in the snow in Ohio. I spent christmas at a Denny's in Salt Lake City. It's not something I recommend if you on your famiky shyt or get home sick early. On my first year, I only got to come home for 5 days out of every month.

I don't regret getting out and seeing the country. I would write about all the dope shyt I seen and experienced but I already wrote enough.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
You ever made a home movie :youngsabo:

I'll play again.........

Truth :pachaha:

:sadcam: Not a fan of cameras or video recorders, breh. However I do plan on making at least one video this summer :noah:

If you could kill one coli member who would it be and how would you do it? :demonic:

:pachaha:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:sadcam: Not a fan of cameras or video recorders, breh. However I do plan on making at least one video this summer :noah:

If you could kill one coli member who would it be and how would you do it? :demonic:

:pachaha:

I'm not a violent person friend, but I have killed @colicolicoli in Halo 4 plenty of times :russ:

Last edited by a moderator: