coli truth or dare?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've thought about what it might be like, but don't really have a true desire to find out.:no:

RiGLC.gif

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do you aspire to raise children? And if so, is your decision influenced by personal experiences with other kids or by the social stigma of an unwed old lady with no kids and a bunch of cats?

You drive trucks right?
I hear its a dying industry because competing drivers undercutting each other + rising gas prices = mediocre income at best.

Do you regret your career decision?
Or is this some bullshyt I've been told :lupe:

How many times a year on average would you say you board a flight?

Honestly, maybe once a year, I use to travel to NY every year and GA but my cousins are in Afghanistan, planning to travel down to Dominica at the end of the year, and to travel down there next year for reunion :win:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Do you aspire to raise children? And if so, is your decision influenced by personal experiences with other kids or by the social stigma of an unwed old lady with no kids and a bunch of cats?

You drive trucks right?
I hear its a dying industry because competing drivers undercutting each other + rising gas prices = mediocre income at best.

Do you regret your career decision?
Or is this some bullshyt I've been told :lupe:

How many times a year on average would you say you board a flight?

I want children. ..my decision is based on personal eexperience. ..

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
honestly ,i feel bad for all of yall in this thread. Life must really suck if ur playing truth or dare online. Sorry if i hurt any feelings by saying this.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll let you choose for me....

Have you ever met anyone from here?

I dare you to touch your penis and introduce yourself to a random woman..

Face to Face ... No.
Phone and such.... Two ppl.

Ok and would u like video proof of me doing carrying out said Dare?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
honestly ,i feel bad for all of yall in this thread. Life must really suck if ur playing truth or dare online. Sorry if i hurt any feelings by saying this.

How awesome life must be for you...if you came in to say something negative instead of igging the thread:shake: