UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Gayle King
Oprah
Micheal Eric Dyson
Marc Lamont Hill
Obama's bedwench adviser

They rather protect a Black liberal Gayle caping for Harvey Weintstein and her "feelings", then protect the name and legacy of a legend like Kobe Bryant and his family... Just think about that :jbhmm:

For some reason, it looks like the house negro brigade rather call out Hip Hop and Black culture, instead of the media perpetuating stereotypes and slander to fuel more hatred toward Black Man

Looks like they rather hide behind hashtags of #BlackLivesMatter and #OscarSoWhite instead of directly attacking the white elite

But the Coli told me these Black Liberals are down for the cause :mjtf:. Now i'm just confused :wtf:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You mean rich black people are protecting the status quo

Racism and classism go hand in hand..

Most black liberals aren't rich celebrities breh
I beg to differ...

A LOT....Id say MOST black celebrities are OPENLY left leaning/liberal ideologies....

Now behind doors, Ive heard a few are Republican and even voted for Trump....one in particular who made a song dissing Donald T ...idk how true that is though.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Peep this agent game.

Gayle King questions Kobe's past in the advent of his passing -> Snoop criticizer her harshly, arguably overboard -> Oprah stands up for her long time friend -> more back class -> Susan Rice (who no doubt runs in the same circle as other prominent black women) criticizes snoop -> you, OP @UpAndComing turn this into some nonsensical speil about black liberals not looking to maintain white supremacy.

You deserve to turn into salt where you stand right now

I work I would give you clowns if I came up on some superpowers, Sodom and Gomorrah on you pieces of shyts

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I beg to differ...

A LOT....Id say MOST black celebrities are OPENLY left leaning/liberal ideologies....

Now behind doors, Ive heard a few are Republican and even voted for Trump....one in particular who made a song dissing Donald T ...idk how true that is though.
You not even arguing with me.

Rich blacks gonna support status quo regardless of political alignment.

Reread my post.

Trying to claim all black liberals have the same alignment as the wealthy is disingenuous propoganda

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Peep this agent game.

Gayle King questions Kobe's past in the advent of his passing -> Snoop criticizer her harshly, arguably overboard -> Oprah stands up for her long time friend -> more back class -> Susan Rice (who no doubt runs in the same circle as other prominent black women) criticizes snoop -> you, OP @UpAndComing turn this into some nonsensical speil about black liberals not looking to maintain white supremacy.

You deserve to turn into salt where you stand right now

I work I would give you clowns if I came up on some superpowers, Sodom and Gomorrah on you pieces of shyts

Agent of what?

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
@UpAndComing Malcom X has been calling liberals since back in the day. He saw thru their Machieavallian game.

We all know right wing, Republican, white conservatives etc and right leaning people in general don’t like black people...

Liberals have been getting called out more lately bc they are disingenious, insidious, and ACT like allies meanwhile dismantling the community and pushing destructive lifestyles (homosexuality, transgenderism, toxic masculinity, feminism, intersectionality, POC unity).....

Any black person who cosigns any of the movements above....I watch my back around.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You not even arguing with me.

Rich blacks gonna support status quo regardless of political alignment.

Reread my post.

Trying to claim all black liberals have the same alignment as the wealthy is disingenuous propoganda
I got you.

and yeah rich celebrities are sold to the highest bidder...

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I beg to differ...

Bro that's not what he is saying...

Reread his post carefully...

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Liberal is a bad word in this context, should have said elite or establishment Blacks