Coli Smash Ultimate Winter Invitational: Champion Phillyrider807

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Updated Coli Smash Discord link Invite: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Bz6Ne8m.png

10w0v431.svg

Update: Tournament is a go, @me results of score and click the bracket link to see current standings.
Signup:
Signup
Bracket Link: link
Signup Deadline: Thursday 17 11:59 pm

Start: Friday

We can begin their matches any time Friday

Description: The tournament is gonna be a double elimination , winner and loser. bracket, which the loser must defeat the winner twice.

Rules: best of 5, 3 stocks battle ground or omega stages no items

Absence: If player match is up and they are nowhere to be found, they will be notified though the discord app and coli, they will be given 12 hours to respond if they can make the match otherwise it the absence will be consider a forfeited.

If both players are missing they will be notified though the discord app and coli, and will be given a dayto respond if they can make the match otherwise the match will be forfeited

Check in: I will contact everyone today to make sure they still available for this.

Update: I will make update the thread and @ players if the bracket/match changes.

Duration: I don't expect this be completed in a day, so expect it to run a couple day or weeks to meet people schedules.

Contact: Any information needed please @Renkz in the discord channel.

Current Bracket: Because we have uneven number of people, the posters with the lowest daps are playing in the first round.

Last edited:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Is this going to be a common thing on the coli?:lupe: Just got this game yesterday "for my son":skip: but don't have shyt unlocked yet and am trash. I'm gonna train so by next tourney you bytches will be dustin off my dikk and controller :dame: after I hand out ass whippings.:takedat: