Coli skeptics: are you open to being AGNOSTIC about the point of suffering?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So we know the argument. Its suffering and evil in this world. A good God wouldn't allow that. Therefore God doesn't exist.

But let me ask a different question. Are you open to being agnostic about the point of suffering. You assume that since you can't see the point, therefore there can't be a point. Hypothetically, is it possible that there could be a point of suffering but you can't discern it? It's more that your knowledge is limited?
I dont really have a dog in this fight but what exactly is the knowledge they're limited on? That "could it be possible" shyt is gonna get swatted down. You could say that about anything.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah my reason isnt because of evil, it's because this supposed God knew all of evil that's happened in the past, now in the future and still decided to create us/devil and hell which is sadistic.
Making hell is sadistic? If so, could you expand more on why you believe that?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont really have a dog in this fight but what exactly is the knowledge they're limited on? That "could it be possible" shyt is gonna get swatted down. You could say that about anything.
Limited in the knowledge for the reason for the suffering. If your a person who is agnostic on God's existence, could you also be agnostic on the point of suffering?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Limited in the knowledge for the reason for the suffering. If your a person who is agnostic on God's existence, could you also be agnostic on the point of suffering?
I misunderstood. Kinda sounds like nihilism?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Making hell is sadistic? If so, could you expand more on why you believe that?
It kinda is when God created hell knowing ahead of time who and what was headed there before even creating them.

That would be like Hitler parents knowing ahead of time what there child would become and still go through with it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Desire is the root of suffering.

Free will = choice on how you spend this lifetime. How you choose or attempt to spend it is not necessarily what your purpose/God-given toolset is.

This is why "nothing worth having is ever easy" is one of the addages I deem a half-truth.

You can also suffer through the desires of others.