Coli scientists, what evidence is there that stars are suns and not just giant ceiling paintings?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Let's reverse the burden of proof for a second :

What evidence is there than stars are not stars?

What's behind the ceiling?

Who/what built the ceiling?

Who/what painted the stars and suns on it?

Why?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The burden of proof is always on the scientist :umad:
nope the burden of proof is on the prosecution

all the scientists have presented decades of proof... centuries if we want to get into the past... but lets just say the past 50 years.. it's in books, on records, in video, audio, whatever form you want to find it... go find it

it has been universally accepted from all parts of the world, as FACT

now here you come, saying all of that is fake and made up... you are throwing the accusation out there.. not only that, throwing out that it's a big painting.... good

now prove it

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nope the burden of proof is on the prosecution

all the scientists have presented decades of proof... centuries if we want to get into the past... but lets just say the past 50 years.. it's in books, on records, in video, audio, whatever form you want to find it... go find it

it has been universally accepted from all parts of the world, as FACT

now here you come, saying all of that is fake and made up... you are throwing the accusation out there.. not only that, throwing out that it's a big painting.... good

now prove it
To quote Napoleon and Nietzsche the truth and history are both a lie agreed upon. Playing your role for you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To quote Napoleon and Nietzsche the truth and history are both a lie agreed upon. Playing your role for you.
well then it should be easy for someone to "prove" another role.. all i see is dumb white people with walmart lasers going up against nasa

nah i'm gonna need some proof... build a fukking rocket and let it hit the ceiling... do something

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
well then it should be easy for someone to "prove" another role.. all i see is dumb white people with walmart lasers going up against nasa

nah i'm gonna need some proof... build a fukking rocket and let it hit the ceiling... do something
Apparently. Rockets bounce off something up their. But don't explode. Idk why. Must be something up there.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok, but the questions remain :

What evidence do you have of it being a painting?

Why put a painting inside the real universe?

Who/what painted the painting?

On what is the painting painted?
No I mean, maybe a, painter in the real universe painted it. We don't know the painter because we are the painting.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
No I mean, maybe a, painter in the real universe painted it. We don't know the painter because we are the painting.

But what evidence do you have it's a painting?

What is the purpose of "someone" painting it? Who did it? How did he do it? On what is the painting?

So first you say that it's a painting, and that the "real universe" is behind it...now we ourselves are part of the painting...so it's a living painting? And who's looking at the painting? (Can't be us, since we're in the painting)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Niqqas actually put painting and hologram on the list of possibilities.

Like if you went to see a Tupac concert. You know he's dead (which is a miracle since you don't even know if stars are real, but you actually know this one thing: Pac is dead) so you're left to decide what was on stage during the concert.

Could you possibly confuse a painting with a hologram?

Why even bring up a painting as if our machines haven't been past the point where the ceiling would be?

Oh wait the ceiling is larger than the solar system and someone painted all the stars on it.

The amount of paint would probably be more than the matter in the solar system.

AND the painted on stars would have to be larger than all the planets for us to see them from beyond the solar system.

Hopefully y'all are trolling. If any of you are serious just realize your critical thinking skills are poor. Use this as a turning point.

DLaren

Banned
Daps
The OP is on to something...a painting has a lot in common with a photograph, and I often say that space is a just a photograph of the distant past.

When you look into the nights sky, every star that you see is some other solar-systems sun...the stars are just so far away from our solar-system that they appear to be nothing more than bright, white, dots in our sky. If you could travel to one, you'd find that it was another big, hot, sun.

A solar-system is a star with planets/comets/moons/asteroids bound to its gravitational-pull; here's ours:

the_planets-1024x533.jpg

The reason I like to call space a 'photograph of the past' is because it's possible that none of the stars we see in sky exist anymore.

Here's what I mean: those stars are so far away, it takes the light they produce hundreds (sometimes thousands) of years to reach Earth. In the centuries that it took for that starlight to travel across space, the star that it originated from could have collapsed or exploded by the time that starlight is visible to us here on Earth.

My favorite astrophysicist (Neil deGrasse Tyson) likes to call space, "a sky full of ghosts" because all of those stars we see every night could already be dead; so when I look up at the sky every night, I just assume I'm looking at a 'photograph' that was 'taken' a thousand years ago.