Coli Scalliwags, describe in intricate detail ur first Anal experience

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
She was on her period, and I wanted to stick it somewhere other than her mouth, so I told her, I wanted to stick it in her ass. She never been penetrated anally before so we were both new to it. I then put some olive oil on my dikk because I didn't have any other lube, and slowly forced it in. Soon as I got my dikk 1/3 of the way in (tip included), she couldn't take it so I pulled out, and skull fukked her til I came, then told her she couldn't stay cuz I had to leave early in the morning :smile:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She was on her period, and I wanted to stick it somewhere other than her mouth, so I told her, I wanted to stick it in her ass. She never been penetrated anally before so we were both new to it. I then put some olive oil on my dikk because I didn't have any other lube, and slowly forced it in. Soon as I got my dikk 1/3 of the way in (tip included), she couldn't take it so I pulled out, and skull fukked her til I came, then told her she couldn't stay cuz I had to leave early in the morning :smile:

:dead: :myman:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
did any of u see any gape action?
Once, I was in atl visiting my brother for a week back in 2010, his wife introduced me to her coworkers, 40 year old pretty redbone. A month or so later she took a trip up to wisnton Salem nc and I met her up there, it was her 41st birthday. Easily top 3 of my life, she was a squirter and an anal lover. I was drunk but I remember having her face down ass up on the floor and I would pound her ass, pull out, look at the gape, and shove it right back in her ass, and every time I did it she screamed for more, she was a true champ. We went a good 4 or 5 rounds that night and 2 the next morning but I only got in her ass once. Tried to link up a couple of times after that but it never happened, she even offered to let me move down to atl wit her. She got some young nikka living wit her right now but she still be hitting me on fb so I know the lane is still open

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Once, I was in atl visiting my brother for a week back in 2010, his wife introduced me to her coworkers, 40 year old pretty redbone. A month or so later she took a trip up to wisnton Salem nc and I met her up there, it was her 41st birthday. Easily top 3 of my life, she was a squirter and an anal lover. I was drunk but I remember having her face down ass up on the floor and I would pound her ass, pull out, look at the gape, and shove it right back in her ass, and every time I did it she screamed for more, she was a true champ. We went a good 4 or 5 rounds that night and 2 the next morning but I only got in her ass once. Tried to link up a couple of times after that but it never happened, she even offered to let me move down to atl wit her. She got some young nikka living wit her right now but she still be hitting me on fb so I know the lane is still open

youre my idol family *daps*