Coli Scalliwags, describe in intricate detail ur first Anal experience

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't prove this but I'm sure there are more males on this forum that have taken it up the ass than females.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I think I told the story on here already. I was about 17, there was this girl I went to school with who also went to church with my moms. I'm not sure how she got my number but she texted me out the blue 1 day, we chopped it up for while and somehow we got on the subject of sex. she told me she was a virgin but she took it in the ass. that saturday her, my moms, and a bunch of other women from the church were cleaning the church, they had somee heavy shyt to move that's why I was there. the church had a daycare center, a 3 story building that was connected to the back of the church. she said something to me as she was going up to clean the third floor and I followed her up there. We had to do it in the hallway so we could hear anyone coming up the stairs. I bent her over on a wall and she guided me in her ass. It lasted for about 10 minutes, I won and threw the condom in the trash bag she was carrying around. I never got to see what the p*ssy felt like

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u guys crack me up with this shyt

no women post on this board....its all fake

hate to break the news (put the lotion back in the cabinet)

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think I told the story on here already. I was about 17, there was this girl I went to school with who also went to church with my moms. I'm not sure how she got my number but she texted me out the blue 1 day, we chopped it up for while and somehow we got on the subject of sex. she told me she was a virgin but she took it in the ass. that saturday her, my moms, and a bunch of other women from the church were cleaning the church, they had somee heavy shyt to move that's why I was there. the church had a daycare center, a 3 story building that was connected to the back of the church. she said something to me as she was going up to clean the third floor and I followed her up there. We had to do it in the hallway so we could hear anyone coming up the stairs. I bent her over on a wall and she guided me in her ass. It lasted for about 10 minutes, I won and threw the condom in the trash bag she was carrying around. I never got to see what the p*ssy felt like

Amen brother, amen.....:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
First time I asked her if I could before we fukked she said ya, so I used pina colada lube, lubed her a$$hole and my cock, put it in easy went in and out then started to fukk harder, as I fukked her I smelled the lube mixed with her a$$hole aroma at that point I busted in her a$$hole. She went to the bathroom and tried to get it out I listened to it and got hard again

:whoo:

I'm scared to ask breh, but do you mean the lube was pina colada flavored...or did you just use an actual pina colada as lube? :wow: