Coli Scalliwags, describe in intricate detail ur first Anal experience

havoc00

Pro
Daps
First time I asked her if I could before we fukked she said ya, so I used pina colada lube, lubed her a$$hole and my cock, put it in easy went in and out then started to fukk harder, as I fukked her I smelled the lube mixed with her a$$hole aroma at that point I busted in her a$$hole. She went to the bathroom and tried to get it out I listened to it and got hard again

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
First time I asked her if I could before we fukked she said ya, so I used pina colada lube, lubed her a$$hole and my cock, put it in easy went in and out then started to fukk harder, as I fukked her I smelled the lube mixed with her a$$hole aroma at that point I busted in her a$$hole. She went to the bathroom and tried to get it out I listened to it and got hard again

I had a paragraph typed out but i cant follow this :laff:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol this is a question directed at the coli wench's/harlots but my brehs please feel free to tell me about the first time u rode the doodoo train (no frank ocean shyt)

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Dog ur :myman: 4 real

THA ILLEST's baby moms

NEGS R TASTY
Daps
I guess females don't really post in these types of threads do they?
:leon:

Only done it once though and it was years ago with some guy I had a crush on back in HS at a graduation party. Was pretty damn drunk so I dont really remember much other than his dikk was embarrassingly small so I guess thats probably why it didnt hurt much either :heh: Thats all I got though :yeshrug:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

Only done it once though and it was years ago with some guy I had a crush on back in HS at a graduation party. Was pretty damn drunk so I dont really remember much other than his dikk was embarrassingly small so I guess thats probably why it didnt hurt much either :heh: Thats all I got though :yeshrug:

pics of u?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

The fukk kind of name is that? :wtf: :merchant:

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
damn right. :obama:

removed that other sh!t. i'm fukked up. :heh: