coli queens: how often do you masturbate?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Hey @charmander does this happen to you?

10549746_950868758280525_230546174_n.jpg

when my boss died, i dont stop the fukkery i was doing just because he might see from heaven.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no logical reason why they shouldn't :umad:
I say dont for their own benefit....
Not mine
The Best sex I've had was with those that didn't really do that often.
Sure, learn what u like...
But save your sexually energy for someone special.. its meant to be shared.
Plus, keeps your sensitivity up when your not jacking ur shyt often.

I also feel men shouldn't masturbate

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I say dont for their own benefit....
Not mine
The Best sex I've had was with those that didn't really do that often.
Sure, learn what u like...
But save your sexually energy for someone special.. its meant to be shared.
Plus, keeps your sensitivity up when your not jacking ur shyt often.

I also feel men shouldn't masturbate
thats placing a ridiculous amount of pressure to put on someone
like, putting all your sexual expectations on one person, that kinda dependency isn't really good
I think people should learn and know themselves sexually

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thats placing a ridiculous amount of pressure to put on someone
like, putting all your sexual expectations on one person, that kinda dependency isn't really good
I think people should learn and know themselves sexually
I said....
Learn yourself
But

bytches and young ladies fingering themselves all the time just for the heck of it every time they are horny:skip:

This especially goes for males, there are studies on this.

Do you even realize how great it is to save your sexual energy for your mate?:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I said....
Learn yourself
But

bytches and young ladies fingering themselves all the time just for the heck of it every time they are horny:skip:

This especially goes for males, there are studies on this.

Do you even realize how great it is to save your sexual energy for your mate?:blessed:
um yeah that seems pretty logical :skip:
sitting around waiting for someone to :cape:and relieve your sexual frustration seems kind of lame and weak

that would just have people in relationships they don't give a shyt about just to have sex

plus you would not be able to have an orgasm if you're single :wtf:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
um yeah that seems pretty logical :skip:
sitting around waiting for someone to :cape:and relieve your sexual frustration seems kind of lame and weak

that would just have people in relationships they don't give a shyt about just to have sex

plus you would not be able to have an orgasm if you're single :wtf:
Are you young , a virgin ,or just not understand sex? Smh

People ALREADY ARE in relationships for mainly sex. People ALREADY do have casual sex. People already, especially women, have zero understanding of their worth or about giving away sexual energy.

There are other things in life like school, starting a business , working out, staying busy... you don't have to set around every waking moment having sex. Or trying to finger pop.ur p*ssy because you need madd orgasms each week.

If you were to hold out for a real connection >.

Think about all the men who masturbate a lot... their sex game Is either weak or they are losers.

Are you a woman loser? There are women who have lives that doesn't involve masturbation.

But this is just my opinion... based on a few studies... and based on smashing a million people and even being in a particular industry ...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Are you young , a virgin ,or just not understand sex? Smh

People ALREADY ARE in relationships for mainly sex. People ALREADY do have casual sex. People already, especially women, have zero understanding of their worth or about giving away sexual energy.

There are other things in life like school, starting a business , working out, staying busy... you don't have to set around every waking moment having sex. Or trying to finger pop.ur p*ssy because you need madd orgasms each week.

If you were to hold out for a real connection >.

Think about all the men who masturbate a lot... their sex game Is either weak or they are losers.

Are you a woman loser? There are women who have lives that doesn't involve masturbation.

But this is just my opinion... based on a few studies... and based on smashing a million people and even being in a particular industry ...
so just because people get in mediocre relationships they don't care about often, it's a good way to spend your time as an adult? Pls :childplease:
:camby:with that shame shyt
masturbation is normal and healthy