coli queens: how often do you masturbate?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not sexually
kissed a dude once
no sparks
no tingles
very underwhelming :francis:

I dont think I felt anything at all when I kissed a girl my 1st after I hit puberty. But I knew I wanted them breast:noah: lmao

But yeah my 1st kiss after puberty was very:ld: Even my 1st date... i literally just wanted to play with her breast :snoop:

You seem like you'd have a personality some dudes would love. I'm sure you get "All you need to do is get that wood laid good, or find the right guy blah blah blah" but your personality seems pretty bomb and you seem pretty reasonable.

I dont know if your strictly kitty or bi curious but I maybe you should give guys a shot :mjpls: You know most of us aint ish anyway lol so you ahead of the game.

hopefully this aint come off offense or anything i have a way of doing that...:francis:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I dont think I felt anything at all when I kissed a girl my 1st after I hit puberty. But I knew I wanted them breast:noah: lmao

But yeah my 1st kiss after puberty was very:ld: Even my 1st date... i literally just wanted to play with her breast :snoop:

You seem like you'd have a personality some dudes would love. I'm sure you get "All you need to do is get that wood laid good, or find the right guy blah blah blah" but your personality seems pretty bomb and you seem pretty reasonable.

I dont know if your strictly kitty or bi curious but I maybe you should give guys a shot :mjpls: You know most of us aint ish anyway lol so you ahead of the game.

hopefully this aint come off offense or anything i have a way of doing that...:francis:
it's cool, everythings up for discussion :yeshrug:
thanks for that shyt about my personality :wow:
I think dudes are cool, I don't hate them and I see why people would be aytracted to them
but when it comes to me with a man...I just can't :francis:
women are just *it* you know?
men are like cool bros
women are like approaching that treasure underwater when you're on the boat in Wind Waker....:wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Question to the ladies who do it several times a week... how does your coochie survive that? :mindblown: Do you really get excited enough to masturbate that often?:ohhh:

@cloudbox :hug:There's nothing wrong with masturbation. Don't let them try to shame you.

Yes. I don't know how or why. It's like asking a dude who beats off daily, (umm pause?) they still get hard and will still cum.